Staging and Trail Maps

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Ive added the Staging and Trail map section on the left site directory. This feature only shows up for Registerd users so if you wish to see this please click on the Register Button below this post.

Otherwise each area will include the following items that are in the example below in addition the the directions and comments:

Riding Level:Some of the trail not recommended for beginners or Kids, large hills and creek beds can be challanging
Terrain: Hills, creek bed, river banks
Riding Surfaces: Mud, Clay, Muskeg, gravel, creeks, grass, tree roots on trals
Hazards: Long hills, uni-directional trails have to watch for un-comming traffic, odd tree on trail, creek beds can be hard to cross as its somtimes steep getting out. Rocks on trail

I am looking for staging area directions, comments, also please include the above in there. Also trail maps if you have any. I would like to get as much in there as possible so Please send them in.
Please do not comment in this area it is only for the original trail map and staging area, unless you have another map to add. I will edit the posting in there to suit the requirements of the site. I need directions to the snowmobile staging areas, and trail maps too..

Any other suggestions or comments on the entire section would be much appreaciated

Regards,
RON

Last edited by a moderator:

dubs75

Reaction score
im a member but dont see your link with map ? Planning to go there for first time looking for any information. Thanks

Top Bottom