Spring riding

Rufer19

Reaction score
Hey guys trying to make it once more for last ride of season. Was thinking Golden or Revelstoke possibly Eagles? Has anyone been out this last weekend? Pictures? Updates? Any info you guys got what be awesome. Are all parking lots bare? Will be coming up with a deck so shouldn't be too bad getting around, but don't have a FSR Radio either.
Thanks.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hey guys trying to make it once more for last ride of season. Was thinking Golden or Revelstoke possibly Eagles? Has anyone been out this last weekend? Pictures? Updates? Any info you guys got what be awesome. Are all parking lots bare? Will be coming up with a deck so shouldn't be too bad getting around, but don't have a FSR Radio either.
Thanks.

Elkford/Fernie area would be fine. 9 hours from Saskatoon or Regina. Rode Friday and Saturday; hero snow but there is lots of it.

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friend of mine was just up last week in revy. He said that the snow was still pretty good, great for hillclimbing apparently. Didn't here anything about the parking lots though. They are hoping to be able to ride all year long in some spots. Which would be sweet! But i will have to see it to believe it. Have a good time!

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pics from Turtle on Saturday and Boulder on Sunday, unloading about 3km up the road just past the Kirkup trail junction.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 255
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 260
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 262
  • 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 258
  • 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 262

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hopefully another month or so of riding up there!

Sent from my LT15a using Tapatalk.

Rufer19

Reaction score
Thanks Stg2Suby for the pics. Still looks like alot of fun out there and looks like really decent weather. Anyone headed out that way this weekend? Are you able to turn around with a small two place trailer at 3km?

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The unloading spot in the photo is up the Kirkup trail a few yards from the intersection; if you drive up the main trail a few hundred yards there's more room to park and turn stuff around.

Top Bottom