spring climbs video

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pfffft you can tell you guys are old. I for one enjoyed the music, what is it might I ask it think I found another to go on the ol' MP3 player :)

Nice vid too looks like some maneuvering to get around in there

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, what was that? Yuck!

No music here, just wind and engine noise. My supercharged Nytro. Fun going up, crapped my pants going back down. I'm gettin' too old for where this sled will go!

nytro - YouTube

nice pull ken, what's there to be scared about? no trees to hit.... lol
watched your video with the kid a couple days ago, thanks. great terrain, going to try and come down next winter after he gets some more practise on the 670.

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey moyiesled head it was great to meet you at the top of the notch last wensday, I thought you left all the climbing to your son. Can you still go up the pipe line out there or has it been too warm?

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice pull ken, what's there to be scared about? no trees to hit.... lol
watched your video with the kid a couple days ago, thanks. great terrain, going to try and come down next winter after he gets some more practise on the 670.

Thanks Darcy. Up was a blast! Down was pretty much glare ice! More worried about bouncing all the way than hitting a tree! Sure hope your son in enjoying that Summit. Bring him down next year. I promise NOT to show him that hill! :rolleyes:

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey moyiesled head it was great to meet you at the top of the notch last wensday, I thought you left all the climbing to your son. Can you still go up the pipe line out there or has it been too warm?

If you mean the pipeline at the Moyie end that we talked about.....Nah, we're pretty much done for this year. It took quite a beating this week with warm weather and rain, and we were pretty low on snow to start with.

I do leave "most" of the climbing to him. You shoulda seen what HE climbed after that bunny hill! :fear:

edit: Actually, you can. I'll post it next!

kyle4.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom