Spray In Bed Liner

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK so I know there is a ton of posts here about spray in liners but I am not quite finding what I am looking for. I was at The Truck Out Fitters today in Edmonton. They quoted me a spray in for a 6 1/2 ft box under rails for $475.00 plus a percent discount. I havent heard anything about the brand they sell Does anyone here have any experience with this company or this brand? I kinda got a "not-so-good-feeeling" while I was there but I put a deposit down anyway. Says warranty is for the life of the truck as long as I own it. Also didnt seem to get a real good confident answer about what would or would not be covered.

Whataya'll say? I appreciate any prompt replies... Thanks, Bill.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I swear by bull dog liners. Usually when your tummy gets a funny feeling it's a safe bet there's a reason.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
imo there is a reason the big names are the big names, rino liner, and bulldog have built a reputation on their quality, gotta be a reason the dealers stick to them as well...cheap is usually cheap for a reason.....just my .02

OK so I know there is a ton of posts here about spray in liners but I am not quite finding what I am looking for. I was at The Truck Out Fitters today in Edmonton. They quoted me a spray in for a 6 1/2 ft box under rails for $475.00 plus a percent discount. I havent heard anything about the brand they sell Does anyone here have any experience with this company or this brand? I kinda got a "not-so-good-feeeling" while I was there but I put a deposit down anyway. Says warranty is for the life of the truck as long as I own it. Also didnt seem to get a real good confident answer about what would or would not be covered.

Whataya'll say? I appreciate any prompt replies... Thanks, Bill.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've dealt with a few, I like the Armathane (2 trucks) and the Rhino ( 2 trucks as well). Go with your gut, I made the mistake of letting the salesman at the dealership talk me into a Raven spray in on my last truck...what an absolute POS, they had to spray the tailgate twice and then it was chunking out in the box as well as the tailgate. They warrantied the tailgate the first time, but then they wouldn't warranty it again. Wasn't abusing it either, just sliding lumber in and out for the most part.

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bill, if you don't mind a drive......................I work for Toyota City in Wetaskiwin, we use LineEx for all our spray liners......Excellent service and quality.....say we referred ya and probably get a deal. Their number here is 780-352-5400. Good Luck !!!!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reflex has been around awhile, its somewhat rubbery. If you use the box of your truck for anything other than groceries, I wouldn't go with Relfex. I have seen 2x4's rip big chunks out of it. It does get kinda sticky when warm or in the sun, and tends to hold items from moving around. Its not in my personal truck but I have seen trucks with it done.

The other ones everyone mentioned are a better choice.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like the line x. i believe even the US military uses lineX now on a lot of their vehicles to help with IED's, keeps shrapnel from fyling. also a very good warranty. tore a small chunk out of the tailgate pulling my sled out once, got warrantied right away, by a different dealer.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

X3, but i have used the samll aresol cans for small projects with really good luck. Prep is key. Parkland County-20110701-00207.jpg

08154XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Line x is the way to go in my opinion. Great service at the red deer linex.

scottp

Reaction score
Check out Crackmasters in St.Albert. They have a Scorpion product that won't chalk over time and has been used on commercial vehicles with no troubles.

Phyer Phyter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank-you for all the information and replies. I have decided to go with Rhino. I called rhino the other night thinking they might be open late. I got call forwarded to the owner, (well after closing time) still he talked to me for almost a half hour, answered all my questions and seemed to be straight up and patient. He seemed to legitimately appreciate my inquiries and was happy to spend the time I required. I went back to the truck outfitters and they cheerfully refunded my deposit. All is good

munhoez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In a Dakota R/T, down by the South Sask. River
fawk bedliners..........get a bed rug!!!! Works great for ladies joining you in the box for some star gazing................did i just fawkin say that???
Well, all ya'll know what i mean, hint hint.............lol gotta keep it PG or mike many numbers head will blow up!!loljk

Top Bottom