Spot

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how many of us are packing SPOT?
Do you have the tracking enabled?
Ever need the help or 911?

I use the tracking feature all the time, neat to see where I've been.
I Could of used the 911 feature once but forgot it in my truck when we took buddies truck, sure would of saved a lot of time and stress(sorry T.) As well as being disappointed in myself.

Cheers

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
just wondering how many of us are packing spot?
Do you have the tracking enabled?
Ever need the help or 911?

I use the tracking feature all the time, neat to see where i've been.
I could of used the 911 feature once but forgot it in my truck when we took buddies truck, sure would of saved a lot of time and stress(sorry t.) as well as being disappointed in myself.

Cheers

carry one sledding all the time.... Will have to thing about taking it quadding too, now!!! We doo the tracking thing.....

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
We carry one all the time as well when sledding, have been in some areas where the signal does not seem to get through. The Atlas area always seems to not track properly. It's a good tool for the price, but not the end all, be all.

mattmedic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have one ,and use it for everything, sledding,quadding,hunting, trips, ect.... opt'ed out of the tracking, but use it alot for the check in feature, when back at the truck we hit it just to let family and friends know we are out and safe, hope to never need the other services, but happy to have it if we ever needed them.... best money we could have spent... keeps the family happy:d:d

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We use ours all the time quading and hunting.
Use tracking as well.
Seems to work great

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As MM said we have one and take it everywhere....even in the truck on long trips. Over the Rogers pass to Revy there is a 2 hour gap with no cell service so if ever needed to call for help cell phone wouldnt work!! So we keep the SPOT with us. When we use the check in feature our kids and my mom love to be able to see where we have been on google earth!! Everyone is happy at the end of a day and no lengthy phone bills!!

T

Timed Trench

Comes in handy for work alone policies in no cell service areas

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
couple of buddies have them, for work and play! cheap and easy to use

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought mine when they first came out. Very happy with it. Did not get the tracking feature, but when I check in it sends a snapshot of the terrain back home to the wife. Have only used it around Mackenzie BC, where I ride and it has not let us down.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We used one last sled ride out, the folks and wifes really liked the idea that we could check in while on the mountain.

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
Camping, hiking, sledding & skiing...always in my pack. Never had to use the 911 feature....love the tracking.

Awesome bang for your buck...they just (at least in Canada) introduced a fully featured Roadside Assistance option for an addition fee.

Top Bottom