sponsorship opportunity

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls, not sure if there would be any intrest here but never hurts to ask because knocking on doors doesn't reach the whole community, anyways every year I run a derby car in memory of a family friend who passed at the edson hillbilly demolition 4 yrs ago, he was a great man who taught me alot. This years derby is august 30th and 31st if anyone wants to attend we put on an amazing show with mud bogs, tough trucks and 3 classes of derbys ( 4cyl, 8cyl cars and pickups) now about sponsorship, I am always lookin for new sponsors, its a great way to get you business name out there among everyday hard working guys and girls and shows that you support the little guys, I'd be happy to give any info needed if your intrested in putting your name on one of my cars, any little bit helps and if you want your sponsorship can go directly to the alberta childrens stollery hospital as all of our proceeds go to help them out, it's an amazing group of people last year every winner donated their winnings back to the stollery, so ya hopefully there is some intrest here if you dont want to sponsor we would love to have you come watch, the more the better

Last edited:

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
M.Pidherney Trucking colors even haha... he's got lots of cake...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much to put company stickers on the Edson car?

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much to put company stickers on the Edson car?

Any bit helps ive decided this year all of my sponsorships are goin to the stollery not to me, seems to get companies more intrested and it helps a great cause

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
also looking for tire services, diff welding and spare parts for a 71 ford 302 so if that's how you would rather sponsor thats always an option

Sponsors will receive a thank you plaque with pics of before and after of me and the car to show appreciation :)

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big thanks to Sideline Printing & Graphics out of Blackfalds for their generous donation!

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another big thanks to Marlin's Drywall for their great donation!

Would love to get some Snow&Mud guys or girls involved too great way to show your support of a great cause!

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Loaded and ready to roll! Big thanks to uhaul for donating a trailer again this year!

Top Bottom