Spin Drift Power Sports

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just have to thank Glen for his help. I ordered the RK TEK clutch kit from him Jan 15th. Quick delivery, I didn't get a chance to install untill today. Had some difficulties with the instuctions that came with the Kit. went on line and got updated instructions. Still clear as mud. Called Glen 4:00 Alberta time and talked with Glen. he pointed me in the right direction. My only regret is that I should have had Glen install it for me when I was up there in just before Christmas. I feel that I ripped Glen off on an install that he had to help out with in the end. Will buy him drincks the next time i"m up there.

Glen You are an OUTSTANDING businessman. You come highly recommended by Ron Charawich.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure he will appreciate the pay for online install.

sledhead65

Reaction score
I just finished building my xp, breaking it in on the weekend and had a clutch concern, Glen looked at it very soon, assured me it was fine, sent me on my way with sled bunny and summitric and did have a great time.

Thanks again Glen

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i just finished building my xp, breaking it in on the weekend and had a clutch concern, glen looked at it very soon, assured me it was fine, sent me on my way with sled bunny and summitric and did have a great time.

Thanks again glen

was fun to ride with you, and that is one very nice looking xp... I will post some pics tonite, and try and post your sled as well. We'll ride again Don....

Top Bottom