Spartan Tuner for 6.4 Ford

Big Bark

Reaction score
If anyone has a 6.4 F350 and wants 20 MPG & 500+ RWHP & 1100 + foot pounds of torque let me know. Stock 6.4 is 260 RWHP. We are selling tuners / DPF deletes. This is hands down the best tuner for the 2008 / 2009 F350. If you have already an SCT, banks, edge system etc sell it on ebay and call me for some real power :)

We are a Canadian dealer for Spartan and stock there tuners in Red Deer and Grand Prairie

Spartan Diesel Technologies - Technology Beyond Performance!

rob@247compression.com
1-888-347-6875

Attachments

• F350 003.jpg
    F350 003.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 109
  • F350 008.jpg
    F350 008.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 106

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what do you have for the 6.0L? I have the SCT2 right now with some custom tunes from Eric at Innovative Diesel.

Do you programs to get that kind of mileage from the older trucks. Mine is stock 06 F350 CC 4x4, with cat delete.

Thanks

Big Bark

Reaction score
6.0 L is all custom order.
With Power comes mileage. There are plenty of power upgrades for the 6.0L turbos injectors etc.
you can also unplug your EGR system.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can we get good mileage upgrade for 2008 F250 without having to do the delete...worried about warranty!!!

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You will not be doing this with the Dodge OEM Tranny. I believe this truck is also equipped with spray and meth. No mods on the tranny. This is also the R&D truck for the 6.4 tunes.

[media]http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k123/xsracing-gt/?action=view&current=MattGougeBurnoutMovie.flv[/media]

Spartan has developed these tunes without damaging any OEM parts.

I've seen '88 Civics smoke the tires too..... that proves mothing.

So is the dyno from the truck w spray and meth? Or just a tuner and exhaust?

If the claims are even 70% true this would really be good for the Ford guys. Hard to believe that the trannies would be so overbuilt that they'd handle 1100#/ft for extended periods of abuse.

Garryese

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dyno sheet is just a tune and exhuast.

Just recently, bigger pumps, injectors, and turbos became available for the 6.4 so we will soon find out how much more that tranny will take.

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the numbers are good what egt's are you seeing and boost pressure? can you tow with that tune and stay cool? is your programing defueling on shifts or no? more info would be great.

Big Bark

Reaction score
My dyno run posted is just 5" straight Flo Pro exhaust, Volant Intake and Spartan tuner. The dyno run is from a Mustang Dynometer which measures resistance not calculations which makes it one of the most accurate Dynos on the market. It was Dyno'd at Lightspeed innovations in Red Deer. My truck runs 50 pounds boost max. The new ford Transmission is the tuffest stock tranny built. The Spartan Tuner reprograms the truck to shift Hard which is a lot better for the tranny. EGTS get warm on long pulls but by the time you are getting dangerous temperatures you are going 200KMH so you are ready to back off anyway :) As for Towing The Dash Daq reads 50 different signals so you can read tranny temp / EGT's etc. Lots of people pull 15,000 pounds with the 275 tune but most of them are flatlanders. Warranty is not a concern. you download the stock tune put the DPF back on and bring it into Ford and they can not tell there was a tuner installed. I would put my truck up against any Duromax or Cummins with a stock Turbo and Fuel system and it would leave them in a cloud of smoke:) Keep in mind this Dyno run is RWHP and the Ford Drivetrain looses 25% of its power before the rear wheels. Also I am running 38" tires on 24" rims which are 100 pounds each. 530HP at the wheels with the above factors puts about 650 - 700 at the crank. Matt's truck has a Zex nitrous kit on it with a 175HP shot of NOS. I have the same kit on order. The 250 & 275 race tunes are built to handle up to a 200HP shot of Nitrous. Anyway most important I get 20MPG......

Attachments

• F350 008.jpg
    F350 008.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 94
  • F350 007.jpg
    F350 007.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 77

Big Bark

Reaction score
Kenny,
The truck will only Defuel if you are doing something you should not be doing.
For example.
If you run the 275HP tune with the stock intake it will pull the filter minder in and defuel the truck.
or
The F350 tranny only uses 4th gear when the truck is cold (4th gear is overdrive when the tranny is not warmed up) If you mash the throttle before the truck is warmed up it will defuel.
etc etc.
If you are concerned about towing with the big tunes go to the Forum on Spartans web page. Keep in mind they may be flat landers and are not pulling the big hill before Golden. I am going to pull my 28' triton with the 275 tune and if I see anthing heating up on the dash daq I will switch to a lower tune.
Keep in mind the hard shifting of the bigger tunes is way better for your tranny.
We sell for Spartans list price and offer discounts on the exhaust and intakes as our Flo Pro exhausts come from Red Deer exhaust and are built localy. Matt uses a Flo Pro 5" exhaust on his truck in that video as well. Some Engineers say you can not push more than 500HP through and exhaust 4" or less. The ford Turbo downpipe is 3.5" at the bend which is the weakest link. Spartan has a fix for that but it involves removing the cab.
Dirty Diesel Technology 403-347-6873

kennyblatz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the reply those are some big numbers for stock turbo's and fuel system. hopefully this truck proves to have some good reliability.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big Bark, Thanks for posting real info with proof. I'm impressed with the performance you're getting from these bad boys, it seems like you've made a dog into a champ.

On another note, have you ever had your truck on the scales? Just curious. My CCSB Dmax is 7500#.

Big Bark

Reaction score
No I have not,
I think it is around 8500 but I will weigh it after work and post the results tommorow.

Rob

Big Bark

Reaction score
I just put my truck on the scale and it is 3920KG
I beleive X 2.2 puts me at 8624 pounds

CrankShop910

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what do you have for the 6.0L? I have the SCT2 right now with some custom tunes from Eric at Innovative Diesel.

Do you programs to get that kind of mileage from the older trucks. Mine is stock 06 F350 CC 4x4, with cat delete.

Thanks

If you got ID tunes I would not be changing now..

stucky 1

Reaction score
Website
www.cpwaterhauling.com
Big Bark that 5 inch exhaust looks gayer than c*m on a mustache, go with duals:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh: Just kidding thanks for the help on Friday night with the exhaust

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Bark

Reaction score
How do you like the way the truck runs?
I recommend putting on a winter front?

What did you see for mileage gain?
The power is awesome hey?

Top Bottom