Southfork camping / quading?

blondies1

Reaction score
Hey all, we've been interested in trying out SouthFork area ( south of Rocky on 752 ) and are wondering if any of you have any feedback on the area? We've done North Fork many times, and really like it, but its getting so logged out, we are looking at trying a new area for our week of camping / quading coming up. Any thoughts? Thanks!!

Clark Grizwald

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good morning, the area has excellent riding and the atv clubs have done a nice job of fixing things up. Just watch for the dirty holes and there is plenty of great camping if you can get out early enough to find it.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Good morning, the area has excellent riding and the atv clubs have done a nice job of fixing things up. Just watch for the dirty holes and there is plenty of great camping if you can get out early enough to find it.

there's ATV clubs in that area?

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im asking because monday after the jamboree were planning on heading west on 752 and random camping,looking for some riding with a view of the mountains any suggestions(sorry i dont mean to hijack this thread).

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im asking because monday after the jamboree were planning on heading west on 752 and random camping,looking for some riding with a view of the mountains any suggestions(sorry i dont mean to hijack this thread).

Go west on 752 past pavement. Nice spots by the creek. A few km of gravel.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
there are no "Atv Clubs" in this area. (I live out here) the steel bridges, garbage cans, etc are done by the local oil companies and the rest of the bridges and trail maintenance is done by Snowandmud.com, respectable riders and us Locals.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
there are no "Atv Clubs" in this area. (I live out here) the steel bridges, garbage cans, etc are done by the local oil companies and the rest of the bridges and trail maintenance is done by Snowandmud.com, respectable riders and us Locals.

speaking of bridges...... we're looking at doing another one..... 24 footer....... will be out tomorrow night.

Clark Grizwald

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had no idea it was snow and mud doing alot of the work! Just assumed it was a club. Nice work guys! I would be more than willing to help out when I can, I have had so much enjoyment out there since I was a knee high it would be like planting a tree in my back yard and watching it grow.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tyler and his crew, would be responsible for a large portion of the work

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Tyler and his crew, would be responsible for a large portion of the work

and we're not done, we do our best to maintain these trails so that they are usable, if at anytime you are following a trail with pink ribbon with purple stripes on it, that's Snowandmud maintained trails............

https://youtu.be/cFRk0FfaQi0

Top Bottom