South side street racing??

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
you didn't start anything. don't worry about your wording.

Make fun all you want Bogger, I'm sure if there were street racers ripping past your house at 3 pm when your kids were walking home from school, your tone would be different. "Just sayin........."

I don't agree with street racing.... we used to race down at the navy air strip, away from the crowds, me in my moms 1990 toyota tercell bone stock.... My "tone" had more to do with the impending drama as opposed to my opinion on the subject at hand....

Not sayin....just sayin

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry dudes, dont actually want them to race, i just like to see some nice cars. i'd go to the race track but probably suffer from a touch of attention deficit disorder or something and get bored of sitting around. I just figured i would post a reply and swing by some night to see some of these cars. I dont know anything about cars and definately not enough to hold my own in any sort of car conversation so i would probably leave after one drive past. sorry for starting something, I should have paid more attention to my wording
ah, don't worry 'bout it. if you see my ride, stop by and say hello. heck, I might even take ya for a burn around the block....shut up and hold on....:beer:

redneckracer.jpg

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
ah, don't worry 'bout it. if you see my ride, stop by and say hello. heck, I might even take ya for a burn around the block....shut up and hold on....:beer:

redneckracer.jpg

You got blueprints or a copyright on that Tee???I'd sure like to build me one a those:d:d

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well then i guess nobody should highmark unless they are in a
sanctioned event. Also we sould only stay on the groomed trail and follow the speed limits no going down untouched cutlines and nice smooth fields! JS

Are you comparing street racing to off trail sledding ? Really?!?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My "tone" had more to do with the impending drama as opposed to my opinion on the subject at hand....

Not sayin....just sayin

If you have an opinion on the subject at hand, feel free to express it. But why not leave the drama queen BS at home? I don't see any reason for it other than to try and create drama. And yeah...I am just sayin'......

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not sure if it still happenens in Red Deer on Friday or sat.night still,,,,,,,but Gaetz avenue was bad for the quick one block drags ,,B.S. corner as well.I saw a very very fast Grand National do some very crazy stuff and not a cop in sight.

was there a few years back for the mopar meet. lots of 1 block drags. cops where there with the camaro chase car they had at the time:rolleyes: .....wow that was more than a few years i guess, but anyway they were racin with the guys, burn outs etc for a couple hrs then cracked down and sent everbody home. kinda like ok we let you have your fun now its time to go idea. lots of warnings given out but never heard of anybody gettin ticketed.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is what that black crap is on the inside, and you told me it was magic power adder, something like = 15 HP. laugh you BASTAGE, :d now you tell me. was wondering why it could not beat that ole cat of yours. some kind of special chemicals eh. :beer:. hey i missed Loni i'll have to bring it down with the hood. ;)

here i thought only i got into these arguements. kind of fun to see you up to your eyeballs.:d:d:d

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i take it everyone likes street racing except maybe the modman, sure are some nice cars out there on the road. maybe we need to have the snow and mud street nationals. bikini girls and all.

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Street racing happens everywhere and that will never change no mater what the consiquences are.

Top Bottom