sounds funny, no power.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very interesting. I was considering that. Kinda sounds like it might be a fueling issue, until the second set of injectors kick in. Can you describe your symptoms? Sounds, color of plugs, spark, power, etc?

channonmanuel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to give it throttle to start it and then the gauge cluster would flicker on and off because the rpm was so low, and once you would give it throttle it would work to about half throttle and then it would fall on its face and sputter I took it into cycle works and they plugged it in and checked tps because they say once your tps goes out your idle gets all messed up but the tps was good and te fuel pressure was good. I phoned Justin at silber turbos and he told me that he has had it a few times now were you need to just add a bit of gas to a few tanks because some of fuel pumps don't like the av gas apparently. Anyways I filled half my tank with premium gas and poured a bottle of injector cleaner an let it idle for like 10 mins and it was fixed and haven't had a single issue since.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya that sounds pretty close to what mine does. However, did yours sound like it was running on one cylinder when just off idle? I took a video, I'm trying to load it now.

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got my new injectors. Installed them, and my original problem is still there. Changed the throttle switch, and coils with no luck.
Inspected stator, throttle bodies, fuel lines, filter, etc.. No luck.
Took the turbo off, and now it wont even start.

Top Bottom