Sometimes.....life just isn't fair

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
by comparison my kids 50cc 3 wheeler will burn $10 of gas a day same with their cousins 120cc mini sleds. Offer still stands Joey

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont like being called a liar, especially by people who know nothing about me

Knowing you or not, claiming you burn 10$ all day in the mountains is a complete bogus statement, so ya you are a liar. And for whatever reason you are telling the truth, you weren't ridding. So ya you are a liar.

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant he get all pouty and leave again?! only reason im responding is because of the outright lies of what a yamaha 700 will do. had two of them, cant bull**** me. costs ten bucks to go up and down the mountain.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bozo has left the building !!!

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant he get all pouty and leave again?! only reason im responding is because of the outright lies of what a yamaha 700 will do. had two of them, cant bull**** me. costs ten bucks to go up and down the mountain.
But you don't know him....or his sled.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe his dad wrapped electrical tape on the bars behind the throttle so he could only get half throttle !!! wouldn't want Joey to grab to much throttle and hurt himself !!!

SIRsleeper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah he would have been... I used to ride all day on $10 back then with my Indy 500.

Really though $10?? Who you tryin to kid. My last ride last year was a couple hours on an afternoon and I burnt closer to $30 fuel in like 3 hours in a Liberty 700.

Sent from my iPhone using

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey you haven't answered.... How many km's do you put on in a day of riding
and in what conditions....frozen white concrete? in any kind of loose snow, even 4 inches, no way anyone is riding for more than 2 hours on ten bucks of fuel. especially a 600+ pound triple triple.....flatland or mountains. c'mon Joey

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't know you guys would take SO MUCH offence to me saying I can ride all day on 10 bucks, 3/4 throttle most of the time, just another reason I ride yamah, believe it or not.....its NOT bs. on what grounds can you call me a liar? most of you have never met me, seen my sled or seen me ride, so how can you call me a liar if you haven't seen any of that? phuckin' rights i'm proud of my 12 year old yamaha, and i'm not gonna let a couple old geezers stomp on my toes. so quit calling me a liar or pizz off and find a new thread
God see's everything Joey!!

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no one EVER said that was proof. and if they did, they are a liar.

christianity is about FAITH and TRUST. not rules, regulations and standards. its a life style, not a religion.
All you do is bitch about your life style!!Your frustration comes from your religion !poor joey you have bin taught by the worst kind of liars out there!!

Top Bottom