Something good from Covid 19 ...................................

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Somthing good from Covid 19 ...................................

furnace.jpg

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve noticed that there’s been no climate change, no railroad blockades, no anti pipeline, no gender confusion and no Greta Thunberg during this. So maybe it’s not all bad

CBC is still sneaking climate change articles into their agenda, just under the radar but it will resurface with a vengeance once Covid passes. Truedope needs the revenue, I wouldn't be surprised if they accelerate the carbon tax increases along with all the other tax increases coming.

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.
I’ve noticed that there’s been no climate change, no railroad blockades, no anti pipeline, no gender confusion and no Greta Thunberg during this. So maybe it’s not all bad

I have seen mention about how the air is much cleaner in large cities. But essential trucks, and trains are still moving goods, fort mac is still running and the cows are still farting. Maybe the celebrities that make their money from recreation should step off their high horse and realize that they are to blame for pollution more than anyone.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CBC is still sneaking climate change articles into their agenda, just under the radar but it will resurface with a vengeance once Covid passes. Truedope needs the revenue, I wouldn't be surprised if they accelerate the carbon tax increases along with all the other tax increases coming.

April 1st was a huge increase

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
April 1st was a huge increase

Yes I think it went from $20 -> $30 per tonne or whatever on April 1st. I'm worried they're going to jump it to the full $50 here immediately while oil & gas prices are super low so it won't be noticed as much when prices start rising again.

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I think it went from $20 -> $30 per tonne or whatever on April 1st. I'm worried they're going to jump it to the full $50 here immediately while oil & gas prices are super low so it won't be noticed as much when prices start rising again.

Sounds like something those criminals would do

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our call volume has not changed at work,

Top Bottom