Some place to honor our fallen riders?

Calg_Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone.
I was just reading another post informing us that we have lost another riding comrade. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to have a link on our forum to a page with pics and brief information of our fallen. I think it might be good for those in pain to see that there buddies are not forgotten and it would also be a good mental note for everyone to respect the mountains and each other. Maybe its to much and not necessary but lets at least keep track of all the lost and post a message of condolence at years end for the entire group.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Please pm rknight111 and let him know what you think,I think it is a great idea but that decision will have to up to our fearless leader.
catmando!

Calg_Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of asking Ron first but if no one thinks its a good idea then there is no need for him to decide if or how to do it. So I thought it might be better to ask the question in the forum and see what people think instead.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
The way to do that would to have a blog of the fallen rider. If they were members that wouldn't be hard at all, just another user group. This is a sensitive issue and Im not sure if this would pass by the familys. But it is a good idea. I was discussing this on the weekend how we can honor the fallen sledders on here. I need to do some more research first. And I don't want that list to get one bit bigger, so think when your riding.

Top Bottom