some pictures and video from the past weekend in vale

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so you may of read my "ride report" thread well here are some picts and video from the weekend. first day was socked in but they second day was bluebird. the picts of my sled stuck is where it fell in a hole and i fell on the sled, hurt my leg pretty good so i had to leave early. broke trail from avalanche alley on the second day, epic day!...
this is how much they got over night...
IMG_0503.jpg
IMG_0504.jpg
IMG_0513.jpg
IMG_0512.jpg
IMG_0505.jpg
IMG_0508.jpg
IMG_0507.jpg
IMG_0506.jpg
IMG_0515.jpg

Last edited:

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some video, the last video i didnt even know my camera was on so its kind of funny to watch. sorry for not many vids on the bluebird day but i forgot to delete my old vids and my card filled up:rant:, and the first day was really socked in. oh well, better than nothing

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
correct. my turbo is still not shipped (ships on the 30th). bone stock other than a 153x2.5 challenger extreme. i was either matching or beating the 1100 turbo 162 in our group. both brand new when we started, neither broke in.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey did u notice much difference in the types of tracks? Like from the style of tracks and then the length of tracks? I have a choice between a 50th black m8, 153", and an orange/black m8 162". Either one I'm upgrading to the camo ex.

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First day one of our guys was stuck with his big enclosed and there were a couple more units stuck in the parking lot the first day.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First day one of our guys was stuck with his big enclosed and there were a couple more units stuck in the parking lot the first day.

My buddy's silver Dodge Megacab with an enclosed behind it was stuck in the parking lot on Thursday. bgraff1, I believe Glassman & I talked to you guys both days, at the cabin and parking lot. We had the GMC dually with the black 2-place enclosed and two '12 Pro's - one Retro and one orange.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.

bgraff1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy's silver Dodge Megacab with an enclosed behind it was stuck in the parking lot on Thursday. bgraff1, I believe Glassman & I talked to you guys both days, at the cabin and parking lot. We had the GMC dually with the black 2-place enclosed and two '12 Pro's - one Retro and one orange.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.
you sure did!

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your friends are like my friends......I get hurt and wipe out ,their they are taking pics and laughing ...

Top Bottom