Some Photos of McBride Between Xmas and New Years

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Some pics of mcbride ....

1) LONG HAIR(WARREN)OFF A LITTLE JUMP
2) DID I MENTION HOW MUCH POW THERE IS? I BORROWED MY DAUGHTERS 800 SUMMITX 146" AND IT DID OKAY, BUT A GUY MY SIZE NEEDS FLOTATION:).... I MISSED MY 1000RT 162"
3) SLEDBUNNYRACING STUCK
4) JUNIORHIGHMARK COMING OUT OF THE TREES
5) LONG HAIR COMING OFF A LITTLE BIGGER JUMP:)
6) SNOCHUK POUNDING ON BELLE
7) JUNIORHIGHMARK IN THE POW!!!!

Attachments

• PC270024.jpg
    PC270024.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 285
  • PC270026.jpg
    PC270026.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 281
  • PC270027.jpg
    PC270027.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 297
  • PC270028.jpg
    PC270028.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 286
  • PC270029.jpg
    PC270029.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 284
  • PC270030.jpg
    PC270030.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 300
  • PC270032.jpg
    PC270032.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great Pictures!..and videos. I was there from the 19-22 and it was great then too, Ok Ric your turn to upload some pictures!:d

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
And some more

1) SNOCHUCK PLAYING IN THE BURN ON BELLE
2) RKNIGHT111 STUCK IN RENSHAW AGAIN;) ..... THE SLED IS IN THERE, HONEST;)
3) JUNIORHIGHMARK GOING UP
4) IT WAS HARD WORK IN ALL THAT POW
5) JUNIORHIGHMARK STUCK ........ HEHEHEHE
6) JUNIOR GOING FOR THE BIG AIR(TOOK THE PIC A LITTLE TOO EARLY;))
7) SLEDBUNNYRACING STUCK AGAIN;).......BURNING DONUTS IN THE MEADOW, AND IT WAS JUST PLAIN DEEP

Attachments

• PC270034.jpg
    PC270034.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 285
  • PC280035.jpg
    PC280035.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 288
  • PC280037.jpg
    PC280037.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 282
  • PC280039.jpg
    PC280039.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 289
  • PC280040.jpg
    PC280040.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 289
  • PC280041.jpg
    PC280041.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 284
  • PC280042.jpg
    PC280042.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, snochuk stuck with 10 feet to go and a drift to get through....... After about an hour, he got down and went back up and over......... :)

Everybody did the right thing and left me to dig, one putz on the hill is enough should the situation get worse.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
A couple photos of Snochuk's "Opps, I hit the creek" incident.

You don't often get asked for help from Snochuk but on our last day I stopped to see if Justin was all good and when all the sleds died down I heard a voice in my head...well in the distance.
It was Snowchuk yelling for help, seems he was FLYing though the fluff and a Creek jumped out in front of him. The photos don't do it justice but the man was hurting from the sudden stop at Wide Open Throttle.

IMG_0182.JPG
IMG_0183.JPG
IMG_0184.jpg
IMG_0186.jpg
He bruised his chest pretty good and slept on a recliner with a bag of peas on his chest for the night.
I guess Randy will be looking for a TekVest...lol...

Last edited:

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey SBR, Ric and JHM, Kyle and myself just got back from McBride, and I pulled the same stunt stunt as Snowchuk. I folded the riser right over so they were horizontal. Kyle ran up to see if I was okay, but couldn't say anything because I got winded pretty good.
Was wearing some body armor, so chest was okay. Legs beat up and bruised. Thanks to the Turbo Yamaha rider and his clan for pulling the nose dived Summit out. He warmed up a zip tie on his turbo, and attached it to the broken throttle.
The worst part was the 30k ride out on a whooped Renshaw trail with a broken throttle set at 6500 rpm. That was a fast ride, with some engine kills to slow down around the corners. If any S & M 'er lost a blue Otter Box with some tools, I recovered one on the trail down from Renshaw. Describe the treasures inside and you can have it back! It is amazing how much crap, tie straps, and gear ejects onto a whooped trail. Got to get healed and ready for Fernie MM .

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey SBR, Ric and JHM, Kyle and myself just got back from McBride, and I pulled the same stunt stunt as Snowchuk. I folded the riser right over so they were horizontal. Kyle ran up to see if I was okay, but couldn't say anything because I got winded pretty good.
Was wearing some body armor, so chest was okay. Legs beat up and bruised. Thanks to the Turbo Yamaha rider and his clan for pulling the nose dived Summit out. He warmed up a zip tie on his turbo, and attached it to the broken throttle.
The worst part was the 30k ride out on a whooped Renshaw trail with a broken throttle set at 6500 rpm. That was a fast ride, with some engine kills to slow down around the corners. If any S & M 'er lost a blue Otter Box with some tools, I recovered one on the trail down from Renshaw. Describe the treasures inside and you can have it back! It is amazing how much crap, tie straps, and gear ejects onto a whooped trail. Got to get healed and ready for Fernie MM .

Hope you heal up fast buddy, that sounds like an interesting stunt, did you have a helmet cam on at the time?

see you in Fernie!

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hey sbr, ric and jhm, kyle and myself just got back from mcbride, and i pulled the same stunt stunt as snowchuk. I folded the riser right over so they were horizontal. Kyle ran up to see if i was okay, but couldn't say anything because i got winded pretty good.
Was wearing some body armor, so chest was okay. Legs beat up and bruised. Thanks to the turbo yamaha rider and his clan for pulling the nose dived summit out. He warmed up a zip tie on his turbo, and attached it to the broken throttle.
The worst part was the 30k ride out on a whooped renshaw trail with a broken throttle set at 6500 rpm. That was a fast ride, with some engine kills to slow down around the corners. If any s & m 'er lost a blue otter box with some tools, i recovered one on the trail down from renshaw. Describe the treasures inside and you can have it back! It is amazing how much crap, tie straps, and gear ejects onto a whooped trail. Got to get healed and ready for fernie mm .

heal up soon........ How was the snow? Still as good as it was when we were there two weekends ago?

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conditions look to be about the same, some fresh snow was around. We had to dig Kyle out twice, as well as myself. I am sure JL has never screamed :nono:" quit riding it like a bitch, and you won't get stuck" .( no disrespect to the female riders intended).
The deep untouched snow wasn't hard to find. Temperatures were great. Partly cloudy at Belle. I have never seen so many RMK Pros. and Cats. Cloudy morning at Renshaw, socked in the afternoon, which is obviously why I crashed.
Gotta blame the incident on something! Somebody dropped a piston down behind the cabin at Renshaw. Still running on one, but not enough HP to get out. He said the snow was waist deep as he walked out somewhere back there.
He had hired a chopper to come in for $650, which seems reasonable. That must be for a lift to the cabin, and not the parking lot ? Anyhow the chopper could not find the sled, so it might be buried by now.
A great father son trip, which included one blown belt, smashed throttle, moderate bruising, and a destroyed ego.:( Looking forward to MM-Fernie Edition. See yah there.....................

Top Bottom