Some mad skillz

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
every time i see a new vid from that guy im amazed .....WOW takes a lot of skill and even more money to get to that level

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's frigg'n awsome! I want to be that dude's tire salesman.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk 2

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dude has some stroke to get the bridge and those streets closed down

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the winter 3 of us would do e brake chittys ect like that in the middle of the night.

By the morning no one could stop a stops ect cause they were slick a chit.

One night I was side ways a caught a man hole cover. Spun me the other way right between 2 cars and on to there lawn. Dang near took out both cars. Looked just like some of the pylons

sent from my htc

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Flying sideways through the air and landing going around a corner, too much! cool as hell!

We were getting our roof done one winter. It had just snowed. I was coming down our street and E braked it and did a 180 and parked behind my wifes car. Her back bumper was about 2 feet away from my front bumper, perfect. The guys roofing said you either have good insurance or your crazy. I said neither, I'm just that good. LOL.
The off road rail (dune buggy) helped A LOT with my driving skills. It had cutting brakes (could lock up each back wheel individually) spent a lot of time driving that car sidways. It really does become second nature.

My new truck SUX. Has some sort of stability control. You cant kick the back end out, it puts individual brakes on to straighten the truck out. I damn near drove it into the ditch the first time I tried to do a power slide. friggen thing kept going straight LOL.

Top Bottom