Lazy, Not To Bright, Combo of Both????

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, I'm sure just about everyone has seen this while out hunting, sledding or whatever, on a trail or on a road. Some trees have fallen across the road, blocking it entirely. Whats a person to do, especially when you have a chain saw along. I know, lets just cut the trees back 2" wider than what our vehicle is and then carry on!! WTF!!! Really! I don't understand the thinking or lack thereof for some folks, why would you do that? It took this old guy 12 minutes (yes, I timed myself!) to cut the trees back against the bank and open the road right up. Good grief, the ultimate in bozo's, got energy to get gear together, drive up the hill and whip around on a sled all day but cant spend an extra couple minutes to make it a little easier for others, get a life...........:mad:

Attachments

• Tree2.jpg
    Tree2.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 447
  • Tree1.gif
    Tree1.gif
    278.9 KB · Views: 452

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would expect nothing less in BC

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not to change the subject, but how was the snow. Asking for a friend.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, I'm sure just about everyone has seen this while out hunting, sledding or whatever, on a trail or on a road. Some trees have fallen across the road, blocking it entirely. Whats a person to do, especially when you have a chain saw along. I know, lets just cut the trees back 2" wider than what our vehicle is and then carry on!! WTF!!! Really! I don't understand the thinking or lack thereof for some folks, why would you do that? It took this old guy 12 minutes (yes, I timed myself!) to cut the trees back against the bank and open the road right up. Good grief, the ultimate in bozo's, got energy to get gear together, drive up the hill and whip around on a sled all day but cant spend an extra couple minutes to make it a little easier for others, get a life...........:mad:

Always wondered people’s thinking with this also with trails. Cut the log 1” wider then a quad. So in awhile the grass can grow up and hide the stump leaving it for people to hit.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spanks sherm

There was no trees down on Monday when I went

Just some about handle bar height on a sled deck, good three feet above the truck roof

Shermanator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sherm, I've said it for years. It is really unfathomable. Do you think it was members of the younger generation who think they are entitled??

I think it was some people that have been sitting on the couch to long collecting CERB! Thanks Justin bonehead!��

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

...and that same person would be p!ssed if they were stuck and you drove past them. Just freakin' lazy, we see it on the trails here as well, we call 'em cidiots.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
probably a union worker from the city just like they clean walks in the winter but look at what shermantor moved for wood compared to the lazy bastard moved

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know about that spot specifically but it would better to toss the rounds and branches over the other side of the road so they don't get swept down the ditch and end up blocking a culvert.

Top Bottom