Some Interesting reading

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
About Randy Swenson[FUJI]. He is way to modest to post this.

Scroll down to title BELLYMON which is in the related posts box.
Sorry Fuji but fans NEED to know:d:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Randy if you tell us all what Bellymon means.I'll stop stalking you:d:d:d:d or at least I'll stop throwing my panties at you when I see you:d:eek:
Well at least this will be the only Restraining Order I have against me in Summerland. LMFAO

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats Randy on your successes..... Great article and good luck in future endeavors.

PS..... yah ignore my signature....thanks. Hhahaha

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tell us..... whats it mean... snotty asked to follow my chute and I put up a trap door:p

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next installment of The Life and Times of Fuji, will include stories of his old girlfriends and a HI DEF. video........LMFAO.
Stay tuned:d

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Aw crap:eek:

Sled talk is a blogpage hosted by yamaha motor canada. Chris the blogmaster is a western boy (Vernon , B.C.) taken to the east 20 years ago to head all Yamaha R&D on most sleds developed during that time. Good dude who loves the west and also has been given the task to oversee several other company R&D projects. We spent many hours aboard our toys the past several years:beer:
Also check out the Yamafest write up a few columns down:d We do that for the western Yamaha riders:beer::beer: to them.

"Fujisnatch"is a tight rocked in climb on Turtle mountain......Dan bush pulled the main part 4 years ago which ends on top of Turtle mountain.......I found a line that was between the rocks and pulled it in TS6......hence the name.

Thanks for the support
RS

Attachments

• rand in fuji snatch.jpg
    rand in fuji snatch.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 44
  • fuji snatch tight spot.jpg
    fuji snatch tight spot.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 31

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sled talk is a blogpage hosted by yamaha motor canada. Chris the blogmaster is a western boy (Vernon , B.C.) taken to the east 20 years ago to head all Yamaha R&D on most sleds developed during that time. Good dude who loves the west and also has been given the task to oversee several other company R&D projects. We spent many hours aboard our toys the past several years:beer:
Also check out the Yamafest write up a few columns down:d We do that for the western Yamaha riders:beer::beer: to them.

"Fujisnatch"is a tight rocked in climb on Turtle mountain......Dan bush pulled the main part 4 years ago which ends on top of Turtle mountain.......I found a line that was between the rocks and pulled it in TS6......hence the name.

Thanks for the support
RS

That top pic is just fawking the Mostest......can you buy a frameable size print?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even if there was pics for purchase Fuji ain't gonna tell us.......I'll have my people work on this;)

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That top pic is just fawking the Mostest......can you buy a frameable size print?

I total agree........ the fawking bomb!!!!!! But....... well to ask for a pic of his fujisnatch..... Ummmm, yah...... I'll just leave this one alone.

GRD

Reaction score

Thanks for the support
RS

That is wild... Great pics and read!

Top Bottom