Some footage from this weekend

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice work, guys........ Looked like a lotta fun......... Not much base to it yet, eh?

nope. we did some adventuring and discovered fairly quick that the creeks are still flowing and the trees are still magnetic.

good snow but when you really carve into it you can feel the ground underneath.

eitherway i still have a smile on my face.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man do i wish i wasn't working on my sled and some friends sleds this weekend..... makes me mad....after seeing that

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im in love with my gopro after this weekend. cant beleive the video quality compared to my last for half the price. not to mention the lens doesnt ice up. and this video posted is youtubr quality you should see it on the computer

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the footage viewed in the 4:3 aspect ratio from the GoPro HD is awesome! in 16:9 HD mode you can tell it is digitally altered. can't wait to test the new POV.HD

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you have one? ya let me know because i loved by vio but the qualiy just wasnt there
ordered it a while back, waiting on them to be delivered. tab has a vio pov, we were discussing your issue with video quality and wondered if you were recording on the highest setting or not.....with his the footage is awesome, we have played it on huge tv screens with zero degradation, looks just as awesome as on the computer.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that doesnt look like fun at all lol how you likin the new etec i'm going to pick my new x163 up tommorow cant wait

Apex162

Reaction score
You guys doing that and I'm freezing my arz at the Grey Cup-awesome vid from one of the best deep pow areas.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that didn't look like any fun at all. Sure am glad I wasn't there way to powder for my liking.

YA RIGHT
Nice vid thanks for sharing guys.
Be there on the 8th
cant wait.

Rodzilla

Reaction score
Hey Curtis great vid! I've had your old ride up to Frisby a couple times but no luck hitting that much fresh pow yet. Hopefully make a trip your way in the next month or so, will be in touch.

Top Bottom