Solution to roadside bomb deaths

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Aircanam, and vanislerev for what your guys are doing and that goes for the rest of our service personnel!. I am currently in Iraq and yes, I would say the big reason for what is going on over here is the Oil, I was told yesterday in a meeting that they are wanting to take Oil production from 2 million bbl/day up to 10 million bb/day in the next five years..there are huge drilling programs going into effect here, and this economy is going to get turned up side down!...Oil in Iraq yes...Oil in Afghanistan No.

Our economy or Iraq?

This threads a real eye opener.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have come up with a solution for our troubles of our soilders dying because of the insurgents. let the arrested terrorists walk infront of the foot patrol and humvee's. brings a new meaning to suicide bomber. these terroirists are putting our soilders lives at risk so why not put the shoe on the other foot. may not be pretty but it will stop those terrorist's getting the satisfactions of using a cowards weapon.

or new idea. take a plane load of fresh criminals out of our jail system and use them. cant use the old ones because its not fair they would be forced into something new after they were already in the crowbar hotel.

but add the fact,of therir jail time, that they may be called upon to support our country in any way we deem necessary some of these new guys might think twice before doing the crime.:d

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or new idea. take a plane load of fresh criminals out of our jail system and use them. cant use the old ones because its not fair they would be forced into something new after they were already in the crowbar hotel.

but add the fact,of therir jail time, that they may be called upon to support our country in any way we deem necessary some of these new guys might think twice before doing the crime.:d

Not a bad idea, take all the violent offenders who have been convicted and send em over. "So you like violence, here is all the violence you can handle, good luck."

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a bad idea, take all the violent offenders who have been convicted and send em over. "So you like violence, here is all the violence you can handle, good luck."

if i was in charge i would accept child molesters as well.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Aircanam, and vanislerev for what your guys are doing and that goes for the rest of our service personnel!. I am currently in Iraq and yes, I would say the big reason for what is going on over here is the Oil, I was told yesterday in a meeting that they are wanting to take Oil production from 2 million bbl/day up to 10 million bb/day in the next five years..there are huge drilling programs going into effect here, and this economy is going to get turned up side down!...Oil in Iraq yes...Oil in Afghanistan No.

Thanks for pointing out the differences between Iraq/Afghanistan, the thread, when started was not region specific. It's obvious people have very strong opinions about what's going on in each.

Sorry for pizzin' you off cuso, i was talking about Iraq, not Afghanistan, so the pipe will remain....out

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for pizzin' you off cuso, i was talking about Iraq, not Afghanistan, so the pipe will remain....out

Meh, I have a thick skin. LOL

If you knew me, I'm always looking for a good debate....I'm even the devil's advocate sometimes.
Plus I am a stubborn square head.... So don't fug wit me... hah :beer::d

Top Bottom