so wtf????????????

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
she sounds like one cool kid! How old?

This one is 14 and a handful...I also have a 15yr old and she started riding last year too. Also a Cat lover (M7) but she is more careful and cautious, loves the scenery and the adventure but has a common level of fear still. Then I have a 10yr old (another girl sheesh) and she doubles with me, loves going fast, loves catwalks, but NO JUMPING when she is on LOL. She doesnt have a sled of her own, doesnt want one yet, but has played on the M6. I can see another sled purchase is in my future...

The 14 year old (we call her Toad) however is up for a ride anywhere, anytime regardless of friends and plans, she is die hard...When I had 3 girls I figured I was screwed for anything like this, but I have been so lucky, all 3 like to fish, love boating, love sledding and all want to start racing dirtbikes lol

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one is 14 and a handful...I also have a 15yr old and she started riding last year too. Also a Cat lover (M7) but she is more careful and cautious, loves the scenery and the adventure but has a common level of fear still. Then I have a 10yr old (another girl sheesh) and she doubles with me, loves going fast, loves catwalks, but NO JUMPING when she is on LOL. She doesnt have a sled of her own, doesnt want one yet, but has played on the M6. I can see another sled purchase is in my future...

The 14 year old (we call her Toad) however is up for a ride anywhere, anytime regardless of friends and plans, she is die hard...When I had 3 girls I figured I was screwed for anything like this, but I have been so lucky, all 3 like to fish, love boating, love sledding and all want to start racing dirtbikes lol

That's so awesome!! sounds like a beautiful family. Toad sounds like a hoot! My oldest daughter (14) started riding Last season, on my old sled, a powder special. She loves it. She doesn't have a sled right now as my ex decided he needed it, but next season we hope to get her an m6 or m7..Sounds like the 2 of them would get along great. Both my girls love riding more than my 2 sons, it's funny. They're all little fly fisher people though.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
That's so awesome!! sounds like a beautiful family. Toad sounds like a hoot! My oldest daughter (14) started riding Last season, on my old sled, a powder special. She loves it. She doesn't have a sled right now as my ex decided he needed it, but next season we hope to get her an m6 or m7..Sounds like the 2 of them would get along great. Both my girls love riding more than my 2 sons, it's funny. They're all little fly fisher people though.

Yes I am very lucky. Its great that in todays society it is acceptable for girls to do these things...when we were kids you seldom saw this, but maybe its how we are raising them too. I expose them to the things that I like to do and give them the choice to like it or not and fortunately they like many of the things that I like.

We had talked about trying to organize a family ride last year, just so hard to get everyone at the same place at the same time, but hopefully we can do this at some point...

I think an M6 or M7 would be great for your daughter, the M6 is by far our favorite though. I would sell the M7 for another M6 if I can find one...

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I am very lucky. Its great that in todays society it is acceptable for girls to do these things...when we were kids you seldom saw this, but maybe its how we are raising them too. I expose them to the things that I like to do and give them the choice to like it or not and fortunately they like many of the things that I like.

We had talked about trying to organize a family ride last year, just so hard to get everyone at the same place at the same time, but hopefully we can do this at some point...

I think an M6 or M7 would be great for your daughter, the M6 is by far our favorite though. I would sell the M7 for another M6 if I can find one...

I so agree Longhorn. I love raising strong girls. One boy was following my daughter around on a field trip.. she asked him to stop, but he persisted. She let him into a dark room and popped him in the eye. He never bugged her again.
I was raised a total tomboy. Always fishing and hunting wth my dad and grandpa. My grandpa was kind of a male chauvanist, but Loved me with all his heart. He'd call me his boy. lol.

Top Bottom