So when can i stop paying my property taxes to the Regional District of East Kootney?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have no problem sharing just not with people who think they are entitled to do whatever they want, when ever they want.

so as long as they do what And when you want , you’re ok with it. LOL. Cause it’s yours . And you think they’re displaying entitlement !

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like i said in another post. i like it. kenny announced the same about a week ago, probably thinking BC would do the same.

keeps more Alberta money in Alberta. good job kenny.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like i said in another post. i like it. kenny announced the same about a week ago, probably thinking BC would do the same.

keeps more Alberta money in Alberta. good job kenny.
We may not have great sledding but there is nothing wrong with the camping in Alberta. Kananaskis is some of the best. BC gas, food and booze is to expensive. Let the locals pay through the nose.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please stop paying your property taxes asap.

When the regional district forecloses on your place I can scoop it up on the cheap. Things will move forward, life will get back to normal. Or it might be mad max style. Either way I stock fuel and ammo. Bring on the toilet paper

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a bunch of whiney pussies in here.

We may not have great sledding but there is nothing wrong with the camping in Alberta. Kananaskis is some of the best. BC gas, food and booze is to expensive. Let the locals pay through the nose.

gas yes, food maybe in the small towns but the produce is way fresher and lasts longer, booze is cheaper in BC now except at Costco.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...gwu2219PvClNOtdK0MUoFr-6b52bj8QrmMkjqgXQ2Z_Vc

c11e20cd840dd7063d53c8c0f436e276.jpg

Keep bringing it up ?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
a "few weeks" is going to be an understatement, I'm hearing of companies with contingency plans into July/August if necessary to get through this....... I've been working from home for 4 weeks now and anticipate I will be doing the same until June

You meant June 2021 right????? Now it looks like to could be 2022...

Last edited:
Top Bottom