So now what will we see?

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
My 174 honestly feels lighter and rolls over way easier than my buddies Pro even though on the scale its heavier so to me weight is not a concern if it holds together. I would love to see more power but who wouldn't. I could use it but am happy with what I have right now. I would like to see a few more color options with the T3. I don't want yellow but am getting bored with black. I sure do like the orange X.

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez a new lifted diesel truck should be right around 150,000$ and used ones will go for around 20,000$ haha

At least oil and gas will be cheap for my new Doo.....lol

fawk oil was up today I just ordered two jacked up F350's can't wait to go to Quartz and hang out at the cabin!!! Love the oil field money!! Sent out a letter to all oil companies that since oil prices are on the rise that my rates will be too!! Hope you understand.....

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fawk oil was up today I just ordered two jacked up F350's can't wait to go to Quartz and hang out at the cabin!!! Love the oil field money!! Sent out a letter to all oil companies that since oil prices are on the rise that my rates will be too!! Hope you understand.....
I know your messing around but if things keep going as bad as they are next winter will be bad for everyone. Oil guys have to be at least 50% of mountain guys out there! It will affect the sled market (not the used market) the b&b's, affect all the B.C sledding towns. Joke all you want.

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know your messing around but if things keep going as bad as they are next winter will be bad for everyone. Oil guys have to be at least 50% of mountain guys out there! It will affect the sled market (not the used market) the b&b's, affect all the B.C sledding towns. Joke all you want.

Iam a oilfield guy and I find it funny how everyone thinks we all got jacked up dodges with stacks, white oakleys and money to burn!! So I guess I hope doo comes out with a stack and cost $5000 more then last year. My wallet is getting a little big!

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 174 honestly feels lighter and rolls over way easier than my buddies Pro even though on the scale its heavier so to me weight is not a concern if it holds together. I would love to see more power but who wouldn't. I could use it but am happy with what I have right now. I would like to see a few more color options with the T3. I don't want yellow but am getting bored with black. I sure do like the orange X.

Holy chitballs!!!! The 174 ski-doo is the new Apex!

TNAFAB

Reaction score
I can bet you next year at Martins platinum club appriciation night there wont be half the amount of people.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talking with Chris this weekend he was saying the steering on the axys isn't as flat as the pro. Meaning it has some downward dip. Might be more comfortable for us doo guys

That was one of the biggest issues for me with the pro was the bars and steering, felt odd to have vertically no rake to them.

Sent from my iPhone using The terrible app called Tapatalk

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I can bet you next year at Martins platinum club appriciation night there wont be half the amount of people.

People obviously find a lot of value in it.... With a slipping economy... If the first thing that comes to mind is platnium owners night. It's not just current model year customers that are invited to attend either and judging by how great of a product the T3 was for 2015... That might not be the best bet to make!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People obviously find a lot of value in it.... With a slipping economy... If the first thing that comes to mind is platnium owners night. It's not just current model year customers that are invited to attend either and judging by how great of a product the T3 was for 2015... That might not be the best bet to make!

I think it's a safe bet that the platinum owners night will be just as popular as other years.

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was one of the biggest issues for me with the pro was the bars and steering, felt odd to have vertically no rake to them.

And the Doo bars are what stop so many including myself from ever riding that thing. I can see Doo changing to flat before anyone else changes to that angle they are running.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the Doo bars are what stop so many including myself from ever riding that thing. I can see Doo changing to flat before anyone else changes to that angle they are running.

HA not. Flat steering is a result of piss poor engineering and unnecessary linkages. There is nothing better than having angled bars in an off camber situation. Way more leverage. Also allows you to actually shift your body weight more efficiently because there isn't a handlebar in your gut

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I just got a skidoo coming from riding cats for the past 6 years. I didn't even notice the difference when riding. I did notice that my shoulders were less sore after a good day of riding.

Sent from my iPhone

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The handlebar situation is all in what you are use to. When I had to ride pro's down in chile with burandt I hated there handlebar and steering setup but after a couple days I got use to it. I still prefer the doo steering. Less effort. I do wish skidoo would do something to change the initial take off set up. Im tired of getting callises (however you spell that) and sore arms from the torque!

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for them to make the etec look weak, the first hurdle for polaris to get over is making it out of the dealership WITHOUT needing a fix kit to make run longer then 50 k

So your sorta right, all 2 strokes will go down eventually. I have killed a few Doos and one Polaris. The Polaris usually seem to go down in warranty and the Doo's go down just outside warranty. What is better? Both brands have had good long warranties if you bought at the right time. The local Polaris dealer was much better to me if I had any issues than the local Doo dealer was.

Top Bottom