So much for camping this summer.....

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just looked out the window, to the neighbors yard, and thought that that didn't look right ????

The back leg went through the camper, before it punched out:eek:

Attachments

• DSCN0107.jpg
    DSCN0107.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 26

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
No wind.... I think it had to do with the warm weather we've been having, and the ground thawed enough to make it go over.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
crazy to leave it standing on the jacks, I put mine on 45 gal drums and have the legs down with a bit of pressure on them for stability.

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
long perm was livivng in my old rotten vangaurd 1974 in my back yrd. I went to move him to another back yard. told him to get his stuff out & make er light eh, think he listened, oh no went to put er down and the rotten back corner wood gave out..... shoulda seen the look on body beards face when that thing hit the ground. HA!! HA!! I tried not to laugh in his face but I did anyways, good thing hes a light hearted mofo............. propped her back up with fire wood & sha-bing. bobs your uncle, back to livin' the trailer trash dream.....

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Still lots of time to get it fixed.....and put some pallets, sawhorses or drums under it to support some of the weight

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For guys like that sorry to say but use your head, amatuer. Should know better.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
We have electric jacks on our Bigfoot camper and we lower the camper down all the way. It is about 6" off the ground. It takes awhile to lift it again to load but it is worth the safety. When we had an older camper we always put it on saw horses and a sheet of plywood and out of the wind.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, should have had barrels, or saw horses or something underneath to take the pressure of the legs........ We used to use barrels with a crate on top of them.....you got lotsa time before summer, so get'r'done;)

Top Bottom