So... I was...

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's all about scale. Think about the universe around the Cat's neck in MIB. A few others on here are on the same track when considering cellular and atomic structure. Is there a big guy in the sky steering the ship? It sure is a lot more comforting to think so isn't it.

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
60 years is not old if your a rock... Ha

The life time of a Mayfly of 24 hours is close to the life line of a Bull-Head Whale at 200 years,,, or a human at 76/78 years... lol

Unless we get killed by a Mayfly and eat'en by a Whale...
Bring the rock... Ha

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's all about scale. Think about the universe around the Cat's neck in MIB. A few others on here are on the same track when considering cellular and atomic structure. Is there a big guy in the sky steering the ship? It sure is a lot more comforting to think so isn't it.
It'd sure be A leap of quantum physics if the small version had a cat with the bigger version around its neck,,, A bubble turning itself inside out....

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A mayfly has a lifespan of 24 hours. Do they know this? When they hatch are they like;

"I'm gonna make this day count !"

OR

Do they piss & chit themselves for the first 2 hours, fly around awkwardly speaking unfiltered for the next 4 hours, fawk everything that moves for the next 8 hours, bitch moan and stare at 6 hour old mayflies for the next 8 hours and spend their last 2 hours pissing & chitting themselves and cursing at all the mayflies under 20 hours old while waiting to die?
So if a mayfly makes the full 24 hours they had a great life. Some mayflies only last a few minutes. Right now there is mayflies dying at the 23 hour mark so still putting in a good shift. Some mayflies get a raw deal out of their life and some get their monies worth. Thing is when a mayfly is born ,nobody knows how long it will live so make every second count.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scientists say that there are stars that hundreds of thousands of light years away and that they have already burned out but the light is still coming because it is coming from so far away that the last light hasn't got here yet. If the distance to our sun is somewhere around 93,000,000 miles away from earth and the light traveling from the sun at 186,00 miles per second take 8 minute to get here, how much beer would one have to consume while waiting for that last light to arrive.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Scientists say that there are stars that hundreds of thousands of light years away and that they have already burned out but the light is still coming because it is coming from so far away that the last light hasn't got here yet. If the distance to our sun is somewhere around 93,000,000 miles away from earth and the light traveling from the sun at 186,00 miles per second take 8 minute to get here, how much beer would one have to consume while waiting for that last light to arrive.

Always a practical thinking man around somewhere!!

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phhhhttttt .... phhhhhhhtttttttt ... ere.... uh.... what are we talking about?

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I read a little on the first page and the last page. I’m with hotshot, wtf I’m lost. Did the world end...I missed it .

Top Bottom