So... I was...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Everytime you see a spark fly from your camp fire which may last 10 seconds before the energy burns out...just imagine that that could be a whole creationism life cycle which to it's inhabitants could be 4.6 billion years of which with a little bit of gas and some old fence boards I became god....

As previously posted when I was likely in the same state as Ron....

I have a
theory on life......

Each part of our solar system revolves around the sun.........

Every living thing is made up of cells.....

Every part of a cell is constantly revolving around it's nucleus....

Therefore I believe it is possible that our solar sysytem (life as we know it) is nothing more than a cell existing within some larger lifeform...

NEAT EH?????????

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Everytime you see a spark fly from your camp fire which may last 10 seconds before the energy burns out...just imagine that that could be a whole creationism life cycle which to it's inhabitants could be 4.6 billion years of which with a little bit of gas and some old fence boards I became god....

As previously posted when I was likely in the same state as Ron....

I have a
theory on life......

Each part of our solar system revolves around the sun.........

Every living thing is made up of cells.....

Every part of a cell is constantly revolving around it's nucleus....

Therefore I believe it is possible that our solar sysytem (life as we know it) is nothing more than a cell existing within some larger lifeform...

NEAT EH?????????

exactly what I've always thought ;).... now it goes the other way too, with each molecule or atom, that we are made of, could be a full universe within it... time and size is unconsequential in terms of "universe" or infinity

so I'm just a pawn in the great world of life(stolen from Mongo, on blazing saddles) ;)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Seeing as I have no idea how the universe actually works, I have many theories.... Maybe there is a God or many gods and maybe there is a ranking for gods based on performance and experience....

Maybe our God is one of many, he is however a junior god.....

As I'm sure you are aware the world we know is comparatively young as compared to the rest of the universe and beyond. Maybe we are his first go at running an existence of his own, this would explain the turmoil caused by religion and his existence in general... Older wiser Gods I'm sure run much more well oiled existences as they have had a chance to practice and perfect the art of supreme ruler. Those of us whos souls remain pure and dedicated to his cause will be considered a success and brought along to his next project while others will be considered a liability.

furthermore...

Baby or rather ameture God is just ONE theory.... but each of us as individuals matter not to him/her/it, the energy we harness is what matters to him/her/it...Organized religion groups no doubt just irritate god with thier "listen to my prayers" - "please forgive me" - "save my soul" me me me crap...you think out of billions of people he cares that your finger broke thru the toilet paper nad now you have unpure thoughts???? suck it up and take some responsibility for your own problems and solutions

If we live a life in which the positive outwieghs the negative then we are a worthy building material for the next project. If our influence negatively effects the energies and actions of others then we are an experiment failed and our services will not be required on the next project...

think of it like a construction project... trades which work well with others and are good at what they do will be asked to bid on the next project, those who cause the general contractor or "GOD" grief will be removed from the bidders list....

I hope this helps with your journey to discover truth...
[SUB][/SUB]

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think our planet has been populated by aliens, with organisms from all across the universe, a vast variety of things that have been placed here like a world sized zoo to preserve the biodiversity of the universe.
And some day soon, a race of tall, gorgeous, nymphomaniac supermodels will land and select a few human males to help satisfy their sexual needs and help re-populate their species.
They tell me I’m on their list.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve got nothing to contribute to this thread.

Attachments

• 80E449BD-ACCA-4A79-8B72-63E2F8DA855A.jpeg
    80E449BD-ACCA-4A79-8B72-63E2F8DA855A.jpeg
    149.2 KB · Views: 99

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seeing as I have no idea how the universe actually works, I have many theories.... Maybe there is a God or many gods and maybe there is a ranking for gods based on performance and experience....

Maybe our God is one of many, he is however a junior god.....

As I'm sure you are aware the world we know is comparatively young as compared to the rest of the universe and beyond. Maybe we are his first go at running an existence of his own, this would explain the turmoil caused by religion and his existence in general... Older wiser Gods I'm sure run much more well oiled existences as they have had a chance to practice and perfect the art of supreme ruler. Those of us whos souls remain pure and dedicated to his cause will be considered a success and brought along to his next project while others will be considered a liability.

furthermore...

Baby or rather ameture God is just ONE theory.... but each of us as individuals matter not to him/her/it, the energy we harness is what matters to him/her/it...Organized religion groups no doubt just irritate god with thier "listen to my prayers" - "please forgive me" - "save my soul" me me me crap...you think out of billions of people he cares that your finger broke thru the toilet paper nad now you have unpure thoughts???? suck it up and take some responsibility for your own problems and solutions

If we live a life in which the positive outwieghs the negative then we are a worthy building material for the next project. If our influence negatively effects the energies and actions of others then we are an experiment failed and our services will not be required on the next project...

think of it like a construction project... trades which work well with others and are good at what they do will be asked to bid on the next project, those who cause the general contractor or "GOD" grief will be removed from the bidders list....

I hope this helps with your journey to discover truth...

A deity is I tend to believe a fabricated concept born out of instinct for survival... which I suppose is part of the topic at hand,,,
So a deity no,,, however consciousness not bing quantifiable may in fact resolve some questions,,, At this point do you exist in all time? And time is a concept to make sense out of everything that has, had and will happen,,, Or was your existence just a blink of an eye,,,,
With a multiverse are things repeated infinitely with infinite outcomes? Or perhaps too specific, maybe more of a general concept where only major changes have an effect...
In which case Ya have to wonder about deja vu which some attribute to a mild medical condition... This only speculative, could it be on a quantum level we are connected to alternate versions of ourselves?
...if so may well explain reduced frequency of this phenomenon as we age, fewer outcomes...

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So with everything being relative, what constant can we count on to base our theories on? Time is not constant so the speed of light is not constant. We had no sun in the beginning so we can't count years. And who said the earth took 365 days to circle it back then anyway? The only way we can explain time is to so it is a "waiting period", just try inserting that into a formula. Now consciousness, that is another subject.
I believe the speed of light is constant, the expansion of the universe however is not. The universe is +- 14 billion years old, no matter which direction we look that is the oldest light we see... The sun and our solar system are a direct result of previous super novas and so on going back to the “ Big Bang”... What preceded the Big Bang? Was it a previous Big Crunch? Or an infinite number of universes popping in and out of existence?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Maybe this whole planet is a snow globe and every once in a while (like right now) "god" gets bored and gives it a shake.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Maybe this whole planet is a snow globe and every once in a while (like right now) "god" gets bored and gives it a shake.

A mayfly has a lifespan of 24 hours. Do they know this? When they hatch are they like;

"I'm gonna make this day count !"

OR

Do they piss & chit themselves for the first 2 hours, fly around awkwardly speaking unfiltered for the next 4 hours, fawk everything that moves for the next 8 hours, bitch moan and stare at 6 hour old mayflies for the next 8 hours and spend their last 2 hours pissing & chitting themselves and cursing at all the mayflies under 20 hours old while waiting to die?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
A mayfly has a lifespan of 24 hours. Do they know this? When they hatch are they like;

OR

Do they piss & chit themselves for the first 2 hours, fly around awkwardly speaking unfiltered for the next 4 hours, fawk everything that moves for the next 8 hours, bitch moan and stare at 6 hour old mayflies for the next 8 hours and spend their last 2 hours pissing & chitting themselves and cursing at all the mayflies under 20 hours old while waiting to die?

your analogies worry me sometimes dude..... but this one really did make me think.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

OR

your analogies worry me sometimes dude..... but this one really did make me think.

Is Bogs on some of Ron's magic concoction?? The Mayfly thing is maybe the first clue!!

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and by the way there is no such thing as GOD and if it is riding a arctic crap it is probably the DEVIL

Top Bottom