So I spent the day mudding

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and no it was not with my quad. seeing as yesterday I got to paly outside and it rained last night I work in the house today. I spent some of my day mudding drywall and part of it putting tile done in the bathroom. I really need to get a boyfriend that likes to do this type of stuff because I would reather be out int he mud on my quad then playing with mud in the house. And who the H e double hockey sticks came up with that little tile cutter that does not work with a _ _ _ _( fillin any word you want use) any way. Now I have to go and rent a big tile cutter for all the fun stuff. Ya me :rant:

So did anyone get to play in the real mud outside?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
and no it was not with my quad. Seeing as yesterday i got to paly outside and it rained last night i work in the house today. I spent some of my day mudding drywall and part of it putting tile done in the bathroom. I really need to get a boyfriend that likes to do this type of stuff because i would reather be out int he mud on my quad then playing with mud in the house. And who the h e double hockey sticks came up with that little tile cutter that does not work with a _ _ _ _( fillin any word you want use) any way. Now i have to go and rent a big tile cutter for all the fun stuff. Ya me :rant:

So did anyone get to play in the real mud outside?

feel for ya albertagal500.... We never played in the mud, just on the fields.... We were sled grass dragging.... Very dusty/dirty job, but someones gotta doo it. Had to wash the trailer, truck, sleds today, as they were covered with wheat and dirt dust..... Hard stuff to clean.....

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear ya Albertagal drywalling sucks I did all the drywall in our last house, and that was the first and last time I will ever do it!! I didn't go mudding but did go to a horse show on Friday and shot a coyote yesterday so a full weekend...kinda....lol:d

Top Bottom