So, how do you like it?

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how everyone likes their proclimb compared to the old m-series. I wish I could get one this year but the old M will have to do me for another winter. I am still deciding whether I would rather have another 800 or try the 1100 turbo. Any input on both sleds and the chassis in general, likes, dislikes, etc etc.

Thanks

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the "ProClimb Fact only" thread a few threads down and the "ProClimb Issues" thread. Lots of good and bad info in those threads. I really like mine.:beer:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to try one out last weekend in valemount. My dad just bought a new proclimb 800 and I have an 11 m8 and wow its like night and day. It climbs higher, boondocks better, soaks up the bumps way better and is awesome on the trail. I could not keep up with him on the trail, not even close. I managed to pry it out of his hands for a total of an hour.....ish in four days and now I want one....... but will have to wait for a couple years. It takes way less effort to do everything, thus making the riding experience way better

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got to try one out last weekend in valemount. My dad just bought a new proclimb 800 and I have an 11 m8 and wow its like night and day. It climbs higher, boondocks better, soaks up the bumps way better and is awesome on the trail. I could not keep up with him on the trail, not even close. I managed to pry it out of his hands for a total of an hour.....ish in four days and now I want one....... but will have to wait for a couple years. It takes way less effort to do everything, thus making the riding experience way better

thats what I like to hear lol.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got off the hill in revy today, been in the trees all day with it, nothing but good things to say. Such an easy sled to maneuver. Mines a 162 camo extreme, and it performed like a champ. I'll never switch back to the m series. There's not one ounce of regret here

mur190

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After two m-series a 08 snopro and a 09 HCR, i love my new proclimb 800... works like a dream... just add can and vent kit and rip it.

Top Bottom