SnowSports Sled of the Year

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HOLY.. look down.. I edited my post.. but then it doubled my post!!!!!!!!

have a good night

nothing to see here...

Last edited:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't edit my post it is telling me I need more characters...

I at first assumed it was the doo brigade disputing this Title.. but I realized I was being hypocritical....

I embrace you my doo brothers... and sisters...

cheers!! LOVE LOVE LOVE my PRO PRO PRO... LOVE LOVE LOVE my PRO PRO PRO......... bow chicka Wa Wa... Happy dance....:Cool9::spot:[/QUOTE]

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't edit my post it is telling me I need more characters...

I at first assumed it was the doo brigade disputing this Title.. but I realized I was being hypocritical....

I embrace you my doo brothers... and sisters...

cheers!! LOVE LOVE LOVE my PRO PRO PRO... LOVE LOVE LOVE my PRO PRO PRO......... bow chicka Wa Wa... Happy dance....:Cool9::spot:
[/QUOTE]

Now now, momma. If you rode a doo for a day or so, you'd be joining the doo crew.

:smiliestirthepot:

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wedge might have been sled of the year back in 97, but this day in age not a chance. Besides, there's more of a chance to see a Sasquatch riding a unicorn up the mountain then lhf on the wedge. I'm willing to bet you could gather up half the s&m population in one riding area to see the wedge in action.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Besides, there's more of a chance to see a Sasquatch riding a unicorn up the mountain.

Ive seen this before, had pictures but then the local law enforcement paid me dearly for them.

Sent while not working too hard

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wedge might have been sled of the year back in 97, but this day in age not a chance. Besides, there's more of a chance to see a Sasquatch riding a unicorn up the mountain then lhf on the wedge. I'm willing to bet you could gather up half the s&m population in one riding area to see the wedge in action.
I know I could. I should work for BC Tourism to get more people into BC.

Top Bottom