Snowpulse cylinder refil

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question, if you take your snowpulse cylinder to a dive shop or fire hall, will they have the connector to attach the bottle or is this something someone should carry? I assume its a standard quick connect?

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question, if you take your snowpulse cylinder to a dive shop or fire hall, will they have the connector to attach the bottle or is this something someone should carry? I assume its a standard quick connect?

i heard some places like mountain magic have cylinders loaded and ready for a kind of swap deal. give them your empty and they give you a replacement thats full. just something i heard though you'll have to check up on it. I need to get a refill too.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dive shops and fire halls can't tell you if your cylinder has been recalled. Took mine in for a refill before the season and found out mine was recalled.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get one of these and you can fill it from a scuba tank. Don't need to rely on the dive shop having the adapter.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get one of these and you can fill it from a scuba tank. Don't need to rely on the dive shop having the adapter.

Thats what I was looking for but if I dont have one of those, will the dive shop etc have the quick conector or not was my original question, guess i need to get one of those.

mxz800x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your in revelstoke, stop by rough country marine. They will refill your cylinder or exchange it. I stopped there before christmas to get my cylinder refilled and greg told me the gauge was faulty, so he replaced the cylinder for free.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats what I was looking for but if I dont have one of those, will the dive shop etc have the quick conector or not was my original question, guess i need to get one of those.

Some will, some won't. Kinda hit and miss. Paint ball places will always have them though.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most Fire Extinguisher service/refill places can do it. Centratech in Red Deer did mine.

Rek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive just used my dive tank and used a paint ball adaptor and it works great!

Top Bottom