Snowpulse Canister Refill, Help!!

FarFrmStock

Reaction score
I have an older Snowpulse Avy bag and I can't find anywhere to have the Canister refilled. Been around Edmonton today and couldn't find anyone capable of doing it. Anyone know somewhere in between Edmonton and Valemount where I can have this refilled or buy a new one??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Korey

Reaction score
I have an older Snowpulse Avy bag and I can't find anywhere to have the Canister refilled. Been around Edmonton today and couldn't find anyone capable of doing it. Anyone know somewhere in between Edmonton and Valemount where I can have this refilled or buy a new one??

I know mountain magic use to have them pretty sure they still do

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 that's where I got mine. There's a place in golden that you can send it to in the future. Can't remember the name of the place but that's where you had to send it for the recall.

FarFrmStock

Reaction score
Thanks Guys, hopefully I can find somewhere, hate to run without it

FarFrmStock

Reaction score
Well just left Ryder's in Edson, they don't do them and Helmig in Hinton said they are not certified anymore...wow, I can buy a $1200 Snowpulse bag just about anywhere but can't get it refilled? Fuk sakes! Lol

sykes59

Reaction score
x2 on the fire halls its a pretty much universal fitting so they should be able to fill em

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Most paintball places use filtered/dry air too... I think they charge $10 or $15 for recharge..... Most firehalls and diving/scuba shops can doo it too..... Contrary to what "vance matheson" says................................

Last edited:

crashidy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Version 1 canisters are s bit trickier, Avalanche safety solutions in golden does it.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Version 1 canisters are s bit trickier, Avalanche safety solutions in golden does it.

Gotta replace an o-ring in the old ones rather than a burst disk is all. After that filling them is identical. Just need a Scuba tank and a paintball adapter.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most paintball places use filtered/dry air too... I think they charge $10 or $15 for recharge..... Most firehalls and diving/scuba shops can doo it too..... Contrary to what "vance matheson" says................................

good luck with the paintball shops..its 10 bucks for a reason.

Director

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowpulse issued a recall on there older canisters b/c they will bleed down overtime so they will replace your canister free of charge.. Avalanche Safety Solutions will inspect your bottle and pack and also make sure you have the proper cable attached to your trigger handle as they have an update for that as well.. When it comes to a safety device i always try and stick with the pros. If i ever need it i want to make sure it works..

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowpulse issued a recall on there older canisters b/c they will bleed down overtime so they will replace your canister free of charge.. Avalanche Safety Solutions will inspect your bottle and pack and also make sure you have the proper cable attached to your trigger handle as they have an update for that as well.. When it comes to a safety device i always try and stick with the pros. If i ever need it i want to make sure it works..

your right, when it comes to life safety takes it serious.

thump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The recall was for a faulty pressure gauge on the bottle,bring it back to where you bought the pack and they will arrange to have the gauge replaced. The update to the handle is a personal preference that you will pay for if you want it, it is a much better handle, worth it!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know it's not exactly close to you but Centratech in Red Deer refills and services them.

Snowpulse

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Mountain Magic in Edmonton (Bruce or Don) should be able to do it, or Ken at Specialty. Beyond that give Avalanche Safety Solutions in Golden a call at 250-344-8606 and they can send you the o-ring, grease, etc you need to change it yourself and then you can have the cylinder filled at Martin's or Specialty or Mountain Magic, or a dive shop.

Top Bottom