Snowmoboarding/skiing crews I can tag along with?

thecheyner

Reaction score
Lost 4 buddies of my normal riding crew to new jobs and new kids last year, so I’m down to an army of one or two, and it would appear they are not really that motivated to ride.

I was hoping to I could meet up with some more snowmobiler/ski &board crews. Still addicted to riding and I can’t bring myself to give it up because my friends gave it up(lame reason).

Got a good truck, deck, a new sled, avy training, been sledding for 5 years, snowboarding 15, Noboarding 2.

Live in Calgary and usually ride, golden or rev. Know a few stashes in crowsnest too.

Best people in the world are the snowriding community.

Cheers!:beer:

bennito

Reaction score
Heading up to revy this weekend gonna bring the sled and the board. might hit the resort one day if the light sucks. Names Benny give me a shout or text any time through the season 403.464.9806(I run a snow removal company in town so if its snowing in Calgary i can't go:( any other time I'm in :)

topsecret

Reaction score
I dont board, I sled though! I might be headed to revy this weekend looks like they might have some fresh? My friend and I are looking for a third, pm me or text me 403 999 0533 I can go sledding pretty much any weekend!

Top Bottom