Snowmobiler watering hole

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was surprised with with the Sandman Inn Bar&Grill in Blue River. Good food, flat screen HD tv and hot NZ girls serving last year !

Otherwise hands down the Bull-Dog Saloon in Whitefish, Montana is the best bar ever!! No better place to enjoy a beer and pub food after a day of sledding. Those that have been there know what i mean...

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We used to end up at Duckies in Bon Accord or the Red Barn

lived in Bon Accord and Duckies allways had sleds in the parking lot.Not so popular after Ducky sold it.
Red Barn (Lily Lake Resort) is still open great food,cold beer.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Here's my 4 favs.............

#1 choice, windsor hotel in trout lake(best homemade & biggest servings of food anywhere, and the bar is a friggin' hoot - not very big, but fun..... Good texas hold 'em games too, and the stump game is a gooder too)

#2 choice would have to be the gigglin' griz in mcbride('nuff said, overall great place - to me it is the official snowandmud.com food and watering hole)

#3 would be moose mulligan's in sicamous(food is second to none, and great atmostphere, with lotsa sledders there)

#4 would have to be zala's in revy(awesome pasta and steaks, and booze - lounge not very big, but cozy)

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Sullivan Pub, Kimberley. Largely because it's the local pub. great food, cold beer, cute servers. what more could a guy ask for.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
#1 - Loose moose - valemount bc - for drinking and some food
#2 - caribou grill - valemount bc - best food ever
#3 - my house - valemount bc - order pizza LOL

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta say either the rum runner or pure country in the crowsnest pass or the t-bar pub and grill at castle mountain ski hill some of the best pizza and tons of drink specials in the winter :d:beer:

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pizza, wings and beer infront of the fireplace at the BW in vale works for me and the kids.
Moose mulligans gets my second vote, I've had great times their too :d:beer:

Top Bottom