Snowmobiler watering hole

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok Sledders time to pick your favorite sport to go for a tall cool drink and dinner after a big day of sledding.
Could be anywhere that you snowmobile at.
SUMMITRIC no mexico photos please.

Thanks

Mine would be Moose Mulligans in Sicamous BC. Great food good place busy during the sled season and they show sled videos on the big screen TV.
2nd place would be Giggling Grizzly in McBride

Maybe we will make the most voted place the official Snow and Mud.com watering hole.

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Griz in Mcbride, why? Because we dont frequent the bars around the homebase (Why when you live there and the liquor store sells you more for less) and the Griz has been the only other bar ive been at. But the food was fantastic, and well beer is beer :)

Free Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brothers Pub in Sicamous. Best wings in town. Or THE BURNER in Malakwa.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brothers Pub in Sicamous. Best wings in town. Or THE BURNER in Malakwa.

6 of us ate at the burner and were green sick all the way home UGHHH Thumbs down on the burner for us!!!! No offence to anyone that had a great experirnce there though!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Whenever we go to Vale we always set aside one evening to hit the Caribou and spoil ourselves,my budd alway eats there elk and I think the Prime Rib is awsome!
Booze is as goos as anywhere too LOL!
catmando!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brew_doo's garage in Whitecourt. Food isn't much to speak of unless his wife or sis in law are in the mood to cook but the beer is always cold and plenty.:d:beer::d

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have two favorite watering holes! The Griz in Mcbride and the Valemont Hotel, they have the best Hot and Sour soup, and it can get rocking at times!:d

crowsfeet

Reaction score
the copper island pub in scotch creek. cold beer and grub. well it's also the ONLY place but after a fun day of digging you and your buds outta waist deep pow it's a welcome sight!

duck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, since most of my riding is done around the Edmonton area....I always seem to wind up at the BIG WHISKEY in Gibbons.

When in the mountains....Zalas in Revy or Griz in McBride....

I always loved Einos bar and grill in Yellowstone too!!!! (closed now)

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Holy Smoke Inn in Blue River for food and beer. The legion in Blue River good for cold beer and pool as well.:d:d:d:beer::beer::beer::beer::

Top Bottom