Snowmobile Survey

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Completed - DONE
Needed more information lines to enter your thoughts/suggestions/recomendatins/or better clarify a canned sentence

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
done!

I heard that the government is going to put a band on kids riding! just like quads in BC.....I dont think this is right.....My 10 year old son has been riding (I mean driving!) his own sled for 5 years.....he has his becon and probes-shovel and respects his toys......he also has a jet ski and rides with supervission on the lake which is now illegal but it gives him something productive to do in the summer.....same with his quad......I feel the government is not going to let our younger kids engoy what we got to when we were their age. now my son has $1000s invested into having some supervissed fun, and they are now going to say NO YOU CANT DO THAT.....then they wonder why there is so many troubled teens that just want to hang on the corner or start grow ops!

my kid respects his toys and knows how to use them properly!

I wish the pencil pushers would see that not allowing our Kids to have supervised fun is just not right! have a safty course for them.....restrict the CC of the engine but dont just say no more!

sorry for my rant!

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BIG thankyou to everyone who takes the time to do this.

Just FYI, if you feel you need to add some more info or have a suggestion, please just write an email to ABC, they would love to here your comments, thoughts and suggestions

Top Bottom