Snowmobile Survey

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To: All recreational snowmobilers, industry representatives, government officials, tourism businesses, stakeholders and partners.

As it is the Association of BC Snowmobile Clubs fifth year anniversary, it is an opportune time to better understand the future needs of our member clubs and all snowmobilers. The survey linked to this email takes approximately 10 minutes to complete. The results of this survey will help ABCSC determine their priorities so that they can better represent recreational snowmobiling opportunities and issues in British Columbia. The results of this survey will be shared with member clubs, partners and stakeholders.

The Directors would also like to ask you to circulate the survey link as widely as possible as it is their hope to capture the ideas and concerns of snowmobilers who currently do not belong to a snowmobile club; they would also like to hear from manufactures and dealerships; all levels of government; and private businesses who consider snowmobilers as a customer.

If you feel the question does not apply please proceed through the survey. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for forwarding the link to your contacts.

The results of the survey will guide the Board of Directors in developing a 5 year plan for recreational snowmobiling in British Columbia.

Yours in snowmobiling,
ABCSC Directors
Please click on the link below to access the survey

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ABCSCRecreationSnowmobilers2011

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My question after completing this is: will this actually be taken into consideration when they are closing areas, and will they concentrate on more than just gauging how we feel about our insurance costs etc and whether they can stick it to us harder? I did complete thus survey, however did not leave a name etc due to the future spam that could come from it. If used correctly this could be useful, but I'm always skeptical with anything that does/could be used with the government;)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thanks Curtis. It is nice to see ABCSnow being pro-active.

I commend you for bringing that type of information to a public forum like S&M so that the members have first hand knowledge that a provincial organization is soliciting ideas and information.

Keep up the good work, fs

assaultbear

Reaction score
Done. Hope it goes somewhere towards helping organizations. Was disappointed at Revy in mid Jan when there was no maps available.

Top Bottom