Snowmobile Clothing

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the best online store for snowmobile clothes?

Or a good shop that has prices that aren't set to rob you and still have a good selection?

Also has anyone tried sledding in alpine star tech boots? I hate the way "snowmobile" boots fit, and the fact that I tear up the soles of $300 snowboard boots.

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you buy snowboard boots a season or two old you'll pay much less than $200. a lot of guys dont like snowboard boots though. still a lot less stiff and nicer than $4oo hmks to me.

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Local Thrift Store, used snow board boots. 20 bucks and done. Please don't buy anything with flames on it. I am embarrassed and appalled at some of the things sledders wear.

Last edited:

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for the record, motorfist boots are like 230 ish, and have replacable soles, and a great fitting comfortable boot. i wouldnt be caught dead in a MX boot on the mountain

NORDIC

Reaction score
second season with the motorfist, head to toe can't be beat! Well worth the investment.

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2 rides on the Motorfist stomper boots.Best moneyI have spent in a while.Great fitting lite and comfortable and no wet feet at the end of the day.My KLIM bibs are getting my butt wet now so if I can't fix that issue I will be trying a set of Motorfist bibs.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Rudy, post your next post about motorfist pants, lol Thank god they have good warranty.

Top Bottom