Snowmobile chat or skidoo section

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to go back to the beginning of this thread to see if I could figure out how this became a political discussion. Isn't there a political & political meme thread?

As doo has captured the hearts of many, it is logical to assume that there will be a proportionate amount of talk about doos' and the latest generation looks pretty cool. Even got me thinkin' about how I might broach the subject with my bride (begging forgiveness is the worst approach in our house). Think I will wait a year to let the bugs get sorted out. While Poo and Catt seem to have good machines, I am kind of fond of my Summit. BTW, also own vintage poo and cat for the farm.

I have done a bit of living and have come to think that there is no shortage of A-holes around and that goes for every province, state, territory and foreign country. It looks to me that the media likes to listen to these A-holes and present their outrageous positions as "the average guy's stand" because it generates controversy and sells papers.

The average Quebecer is mostly just a french speaking version of an Albertan. They love their families, the jobs that help support them and the money that allows them to play with snowmobiles, sea-doos etc.. BC, well I wonder about them (no just effin with you - great place with mostly good people and its share of loonies as well.)

I really do not see the point of this thread as being political based.

MODERATORS - Care to make a suggestion where political sh*t talk should be?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to go back to the beginning of this thread to see if I could figure out how this became a political discussion. Isn't there a political & political meme thread?

As doo has captured the hearts of many, it is logical to assume that there will be a proportionate amount of talk about doos' and the latest generation looks pretty cool. Even got me thinkin' about how I might broach the subject with my bride (begging forgiveness is the worst approach in our house). Think I will wait a year to let the bugs get sorted out. While Poo and Catt seem to have good machines, I am kind of fond of my Summit. BTW, also own vintage poo and cat for the farm.

I have done a bit of living and have come to think that there is no shortage of A-holes around and that goes for every province, state, territory and foreign country. It looks to me that the media likes to listen to these A-holes and present their outrageous positions as "the average guy's stand" because it generates controversy and sells papers.

The average Quebecer is mostly just a french speaking version of an Albertan. They love their families, the jobs that help support them and the money that allows them to play with snowmobiles, sea-doos etc.. BC, well I wonder about them (no just effin with you - great place with mostly good people and its share of loonies as well.)

I really do not see the point of this thread as being political based.

MODERATORS - Care to make a suggestion where political sh*t talk should be?
Thankyou. I agree. Invariably this issue of BRP comes out everytime Bombardier requests help from the government. I don't necessarily think public companies should be propped up by governments but after doing some reading on the huge amount the aircraft industry is subsidized in all countries I can see why it is done. I guess if we cut off Bombardier from the public tit then we will lose thousands of jobs in Canada and only fly in planes from other countries like the US, Brazil, Germany and France? No good answer I guess? Now back to regular programming....

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about it? As far as I am concerned, it just makes you fat and unhealthy......................just saying.

Ha ha. I don't disagree (really can't stand the stuff myself) but would still rather read about that than all the angst of a political discussion that few of us are personally going to influence. Especially the "us & them" stuff.

174BIGRIG

Reaction score
Wondering if any other 2015 T3 800 etec owners have changed plugs yet. I had one foul and the spare I had was an NGK R PFR7AB and the ones I pulled both from factory were NGK IR IFR8AG 8. When I went to Martin south side to get new plugs they told me that the PFR7AB were the factory ones and the other ones, the 8s, are the wrong heat range and shouldn't have been in there. Anyone else have the iridium plugs,the IFR8AG, in their sled?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Wondering if any other 2015 T3 800 etec owners have changed plugs yet. I had one foul and the spare I had was an NGK R PFR7AB and the ones I pulled both from factory were NGK IR IFR8AG 8. When I went to Martin south side to get new plugs they told me that the PFR7AB were the factory ones and the other ones, the 8s, are the wrong heat range and shouldn't have been in there. Anyone else have the iridium plugs,the IFR8AG, in their sled?

4000 km on mine and not a hick up. I carry spares but don't know what the numbers are. I will check and edit this post.

chris79

Reaction score
I change them every 20 ish rides with the 872 kit. They are the 7's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom