Snowcheck

pcledrew

Reaction score
I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on a 2017, just want to get some feedback on a couple things;

1. Any commonly known issues with the Axys I should be aware of before owning one? I've never owned a Pro RMK, this will be my first.

2. Any rough information on pricing from various dealers? I'm getting quoted right around the 15 mark for a 2017 155x2.6 LE. This reasonable?

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems similar to what I was quoted at a local dealer. Seems like the LE option is about $700, and the upgrade to 4 year warranty is about $600.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
15900 for a 174 le no taxes 2 yr war ,with 500 dollors of stuff coming my way did not really press the fellow as not in 2017 poo purchasing mode unless my lotto tickets come in this weekend lol

Jay577

Reaction score
Give these guys a shout

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 479

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was this with a golden ticket?

Is that the credit thing where you get so much off if you upgrade at a certain time? I really did not investigate the details as I have 2 perfectly fine sleds with warranty left on both.

AxysAssault

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only issue I've heard is the weak A-arms on the pros. The assaults kept the steel ones.

SnowJunkie82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that the credit thing where you get so much off if you upgrade at a certain time? I really did not investigate the details as I have 2 perfectly fine sleds with warranty left on both.

Polaris has given this out the last few years when you buy a new sled they give you a $1000 credit (Golden Ticket) towards the purchase of a new sled within the next two years. A dealer could probably give you a much better explaintation, but that is gist of it.

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on a 2017, just want to get some feedback on a couple things;

1. Any commonly known issues with the Axys I should be aware of before owning one? I've never owned a Pro RMK, this will be my first.

2. Any rough information on pricing from various dealers? I'm getting quoted right around the 15 mark for a 2017 155x2.6 LE. This reasonable?

Had a throttle position sensor issue, and upgrade a arms from stock. They are weak. Other than that, I'm happy with my switch from the XM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not one issue.. no TPS, no bogs.

Smashed one a-arm on a rock, 100% my fault and would have ****ed up a lot more if the arm didn't shear. So I was actually quite happy about it. 800 miles :)

Top Bottom