Snowcheck pricing

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not really. I could drive a few hours and maybe get a better deal to save a couple hundred dollars and pat myself on the back at the end of the day. Or I could drive 5 mins to my local dealer and pay the MSRP and save a tank of fuel and my time. That's a tough one....

Sask Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fewer and fewer are choosing to eat it. Especially in regions where labour is expensive and populations are high. I.e. cities in western Canada.

vjc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that maybe true for yourself, but our local pol/cat dealer is a dickhead and will screw you for every penny you have! So to drive 100 or 120 kilos in no big deal

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that maybe true for yourself, but our local pol/cat dealer is a dickhead and will screw you for every penny you have! So to drive 100 or 120 kilos in no big deal

I agree that I would drive ???? to go see a good dealer, and I have never come close to paying retail and never frieght pdi and fast service to boot...............

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The price at ASE for a m8000 limited was 13600 out the door if I remember correct . Would like to know what you find for a price just to compare

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well you should give red deer Powersports a call. They were better than that.

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would think most dealers are going to be with in a few hundred of each other so sometime the drive isnt worth it .... you may get a better price in red deer but i havent heard much good about the service so is it really that big of a savings
i snow checked mine in sherwood park ASE not only cause of the price but also the service i have received !!!

Walleyehunter

Reaction score
I'm interested in a '14 XM-X 163 black/black. Riverside is $14,600+tax=$15,330 with a 4 year warranty or $250 off with a 3 year warranty. Martin is the same price but they're throwing in some aftermarket front shocks as a sales gimmick. I bought 3 sleds from Riverside so you'd think I might get a better deal there. I'm willing to travel to save some $$ if anyone knows of any deals.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in a '14 XM-X 163 black/black. Riverside is $14,600+tax=$15,330 with a 4 year warranty or $250 off with a 3 year warranty. Martin is the same price but they're throwing in some aftermarket front shocks as a sales gimmick. I bought 3 sleds from Riverside so you'd think I might get a better deal there. I'm willing to travel to save some $$ if anyone knows of any deals.

Lol!!!! Sales gimmick? Same price but you get 1200$ shocks how is that a sales gimmick? If there price was 16400 then yes you would be right but those raptors are 1200$ color matched and installed

Top Bottom