Snowcheck or Not?

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be riding the mod for two more years. Then I will build a new one and get a divorce when she finds the bills.

As to snow checking, I have never done it. My thoughts on this year are that I have put half as many miles as I would normally and thats the reason I won't need a new sled for two more years.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, still two years warranty on my 14. I'll ride it for another season maybe two and pickup a gently used T3 or whatever they have out by then. Not going to snowcheck again I don't think.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope. 48kms so far this year. Not gonna wear my sled out any time soon. I never buy new anyway. :)

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After snow checking a 2013 and a 2015, I think I would like to doo it again someday but I will be living in a new house first she said. Lol

I think its exciting going in there and puttin some cash down and knowing that your new one is on the production line all summer long! Braap!

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Latest sled has WAY more talent than I do + not very many miles this season. Pretty sure I won't be snow-checking again for a few seasons.
Have to see what happens when there's one year of warranty left on it. Was really easy to sell my '13 this year with warranty left on it.

Tough to justify snow-checking any more when you look at mid-season savings. If you have patience & don't feel the need to keep up with the Jones, it may not be worth it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on what Doo comes out with and how beat my sled is at the end of the season.

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've thought about running a new sled. I don't think I'm going to now though because the salesmans I've tried to talk to really dropped the ball.

I'm not sure the reason, but none have seemed that interested in selling anything, let alone dealing, or pushing a snowcheck. I was shocked actually.

Guess I'll just put a little more lipstick on the pig.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I snow checked in 11-12-13 &14. I didn't for 2015 because there was zero changes that intrigued me and I had a low km year due to injury. Now with a low km year due to snow I'm thinking of keeping another year just because this sled works unreal.
But if there is the changes I am looking for next week. I can guarantee Ken will have my 500 bucks that day haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought about it... Even thought about switching teams, and not to the 408lb team either, but with the low Km, low snow and lower oil prices, I think I am going to spend another year or 2 on the kitty. Hell with the alt impact 36 inch front end and my C3 post forward steering, in pretty much riding a green doo anyway lol.

Michael427

Reaction score
I think right now is the time to buy lots of new or almost new 2015 siting around for cheap. Saving 3-4k over snow checking a new 1 that just means more money for mods

Top Bottom