Snowbunje (Rattler)

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
okay ill check on the weekend and see if i can round up some more peeps that want one from down here . how many have you got in stock .. ill be in touch

Depending on model i have about half a dozen. I can get more if needed they are only about 4days away from me.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice as i am in the market for one sooner than later
how much is shipping to calgary roughly

i think you should get one, but tie it on the front of your sled before going out. makes it easier for us to pull :d:d:d:d:d:d

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think you should get one, but tie it on the front of your sled before going out. makes it easier for us to pull :d:d:d:d:d:d

i seem to remember your brother in law being stuck most of the time none of the rest of us.... ya might want to send him one for his bday

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never personaly used one but have seen them used and later been in a situation where i wish i had one. Seems to work well and I am currently putting it on my shopping list.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have never personaly used one but have seen them used and later been in a situation where i wish i had one. Seems to work well and I am currently putting it on my shopping list.

well before this year ... with the amount of snow we have it sure helps pulling cats and doos out

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
De sanyone know where you can buy them. I tried all over Edson Friday before riding this weekend and NO ONE carries them. :(

DYSLEXIC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey POLARICE, let me know if your getting one.....I may grab one too...help with the shipping.....

Top Bottom