Snowbunje (Rattler)

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else out there is as happy as i am with their Snowbunje? Wife bought it for xmas.Had some good stucks and the Snowbunje was sweet.Had 1 stuck at about 80 degees in a ditch.Got my brother inlaws and mine hooked them on ,had one person press lightly on the gas and she(M8) popped out.Long story short,I always haave the Snowbunje handy.The main thing also is that you save alot of your energy!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
may be the best product made in the snowmobile world

powder oggy

Reaction score
Have had one for a couple of years,when you are riding with the guys I ride with you never leave home with out it.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Use both the hand held and sled to sled. Work great especially if your low on manpower!! :beer::d:beer:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
One guy essentially pulled this out with the hand held. At 8500ft. you just don't have the lung capacity for a lot of lifting etc!! :d

Attachments

• Cooke 024.jpg
    Cooke 024.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 568

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who needs a man when you have a snowbunje! lol had to say it. i love mine, my 11yr old bother and i were sledding and i was playing and got stuck good the 2 of us got it out...so i love mine!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who needs a man when you have a snowbunje! lol had to say it. i love mine, my 11yr old bother and i were sledding and i was playing and got stuck good the 2 of us got it out...so i love mine!

this brings a whole new use for the snowbunji that i would never have thought of, any pics?:d
one of the easy ways of stuck removal out there.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
One guy essentially pulled this out with the hand held. At 8500ft. you just don't have the lung capacity for a lot of lifting etc!! :d

Bubba700 (Brad) ended up giving me his sled to sled Bunje.... said I needed it more than anyone he knows.....:eek::confused:

rigrat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pulled this sled out with 2 of the hand held bunjes.

Attachments

• skidoo 001.JPG
    skidoo 001.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 460
  • skidoo 003.JPG
    skidoo 003.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 461

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't own one,as I don't need to:cool:haha,But both work something witched.the Big one cobra.seen it leap a sled out of a great drainage stuck.....as I get old i guess I'l need one too:p

Rockwerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the hand held model and it sure saves a guy's back! I have used the sled to sled model also and it was excellent for retrieving dead sleds. If you did it just right you could snap a dead sled right up the ramp onto a sled trailer with ease. Very good products IMO!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sell lots of them at the shop here and have never had a single person complain about them , they usually come back saying how much they love them. I actually just got another shipment of them in this morning. The other thing i noticed is that the price came down quite abit this year comparede to last year.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I sell lots of them at the shop here and have never had a single person complain about them , they usually come back saying how much they love them. I actually just got another shipment of them in this morning. The other thing i noticed is that the price came down quite abit this year comparede to last year.

what are they selling at now

Top Bottom