Snowandmud Snowshow Free Passes

ltw

Reaction score
I am assuming he meant 10:30 am like on Friday or am I a day late and a dollar short.

ltw

Reaction score
Thanks Summitric, I read it again and it does say Friday morning. I wasn't sure with the anticipation of some of the latest posts. I thought I missed the boat again.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
winner #1

i'm getting back into sledding after about 10-15 years off, so i will be buying a new sled, a helmet, goggles, maybe boots, and a host of other goodies required for this addicting "sport". I've never been to the show in the past, so i'm really looking forward to seeing what deals can be had. Especially on a 2015 sled!! :d

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
winner #2

i go to look at the amsoil girls!! At my age i can only dream, like the wife said, doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home.

Also to look at all the new product and this year, probably buy a new can for my sled!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
BONUS!!, No ticket but a free hat, come by the snowandmud booth and get your free hat.

Going to the show.
I don't need a thing. But... I'll find something I have to have.
I know where I'm riding this year. But... I'll talk to a bunch of people about their clubs and what the riding is like.
I'm not buying a sled but I'll check out everything on the floor.
I'll come home with a bag full of stuff that will get me by until the first ride.

My friends will make the drive with me and do the exact same thing. :)

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
BONUS!!, No ticket but a free hat, come by the snowandmud booth and get your free hat.

drive up from didsbury with wife to see all the sleds as she needs a new 600 rmk. taking her out for supper and staying at the hilton after the show for our 36 anniversary so i need the tickets because i will be broke after the evening. seem to buy something every year and looking for a snow plow for my razor

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

Going to the show to meet up with Riding buddys that have moved away & have a few Brews!! Check out the latest & greatest for sled Mods. And find some deals on the Wish List!!

Top Bottom