Snowandmud Snowshow Free Passes

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
just throwin that out there, we'll have to get you and Arlene up there this year

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to the show to meet up with Riding buddys that have moved away & have a few Brews!! Check out the latest & greatest for sled Mods. And find some deals on the Wish List!!

Russell P

Reaction score
S&M should set up a wrestling ring with those Sumo suits for all the guys that get in pissing matches :)

I second this request. This would be funnier that Sh!t.

1. Amsoil Girls
2. Beer Gardens
3. Sumo wrestling

Worth the price of admission alone. LOL

Russell P

Reaction score
Oh yeah, go look at all the new gear, pick up some stuff from Chrisco, look at the mods sled and get ideas that will pi$$ the wife off, go chat the Amsoil girls again, pick up some DVD's, back to the beer gardens and get my buddies to buy me birthday beer. LOL

:beerchug::shots:

kfrey

Reaction score
It's a great way to kick off the sled season. If you can't get excited about sledding at this show, you just aren't much of a sledder. It's good to get any new guys in the group outfitted properly and to see how crazy you could get if you wanted.
Everyone has some worn out clothes or a broken scratcher to fix or something to add to a machine. Lots of fun.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is an awesome way to kick off the season. Also to see if the builders have anything other than bolt in's..

maxandvin

Reaction score
We go to watch the wee girl smile and laugh and demand a new "kitty kat" every year. She is still too scared to ride the "scoot", but a "kitty kat"? Oh yeah she would ride it every day!
The missus needs new gloves, I've got a bent scratcher and beer is always good!

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I go because I love looking at all the new sleds and gear and running into people that only come out when the white stuff flies. I also see it as payback for getting dragged around to stores in the mall for hours on end. She enjoys the show but only for about 2 hours or so. Not the 6+ hours I take lol

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IM ADDICTED TO SLEDDING AND THE SLED SHOW IS MY DRUG... UNTIL THE SNOW COMES :cool: But most importantly. I get to meet up with my sledding friends. Dont need anything, beside a few DVD's. CANT WAIT.... CYA all Saturday

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I go cause ive been sledding since I could crawl!! Going to the show is like clockwork

I'm in a need of a camo extreme track cause my chubby Yamaha chewed up the last track.

ltw

Reaction score
I go because it's the only place that has that much eye candy under one roof. The built sleds are unreal. It's one paradise. I want to see if I can get a good price on some more Motorfist gear like boots and gloves. It's really the neat little things you don't see everyday that a person ends up buying.

Last edited:
Top Bottom