Snowandmud Snowshow Free Passes

indygeoff

Reaction score
this is time for the alberta snowmobile and powersports show which starts up on this friday oct 17, from 4-10pm then oct 18, saturday 10-6pm and oct 19, sunday 11-5pm. This is at the edmonton expo center, 118 ave & wayne gretzky dr. Halls b&c.

View attachment 175041

we have a set of 8 passes to give away this year to the show. I would like you to post why you go to the show and what you are planning on getting. On friday morning i will stop the thread and with a random number generator select a few posts as long as they qualify the writer of the randomly selected post will get 2 tickets to the show and 2 snowandmud.com hats. This is a $60.00 value per winner. (maximum 4 posts to win, total of 8 passes)

for more information on the show go to home | the 2014 alberta snowmobile and powersports show

i would enjoy winning a pass as i have never been to a sled show before. I bought my first sled and going to the show will give me a chance to get good sledding supplies.i dont drink so i wont be in the beer gardens..lol but i am stoked to get to my first show.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We go to the show because the whole family enjoys getting out in the winter and snowmobiling together! I like to see the vintage and the new "stuff". Planning on getting helmet, gloves, and pants for the boy (he grew a bit), jacket, scratchers, and maybe a AC goggle bag for me, gloves for my wife. Everything my daughter has still fits but I'm sure we'll find something for her as well. See you all there on Friday!

KevinA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this will be my first year attending said sled show. ive only been fortunate enough to get involved with this sport for the past 3 years and my love for it has grown each year exponentialy. this will be my first year going to the mountians and I will prob be looking for some proper gear to do so. ive heard the hype about the show from friends and family and am looking forward to this weekend!

Mad Mike

Reaction score
Checking out the new gear and some of the deals on the remaining last year sales, and probably some snow and mud bling.

indyguy

Reaction score
Meet up with some old friends, check out all the various eyecandy, buy too much stuff and then when I get home explain/convince/lie to my wife why I needed another one of those doohickeys and how this new "stuff" will help with our family sledding season. Just have to remember to hide half the stuff I bought...........

canadude

Reaction score
I go every year to see what's new to industry and what is available to us as sledders. I get my beacon updated annually ( ortovox S1) at the show and look at different destinations a person can go to.

Ruralcowboy

Reaction score
I go to the show because I am fairly new to the sport and I want to see all the new toys (probably buy a few, new boots are on my list). I would also like to visit with people in the sport and make new friends.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like another year of no mountain riding for me but I might as well check out the new products out there...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'm going to work the AB Beach club booth and recruit all the displaced Snow Angels members....

Gotta give Whitecourt a run for their money.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm going to work the AB Beach club booth and recruit all the displaced Snow Angels members....

Gotta give Whitecourt a run for their money.

Snow Angels still have trails........

Top Bottom