Snowandmud Snowshow Free Passes

Audette13

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need a can for the my new Pro, hoping to find a deal or at least find a brand that i want. Its always nice to check out new/highly modded (too expensive) sleds and goodies.
Maybe grab a couple new vids to get the sled juices flowing even more and maybe a beer or 7. Amsoil girls never disappoint( well the outfits don't at least), LOL. And lets not forget pick up a new XXXmodrods 2015 calendar for the garage.

Doof

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's always good to see all the new gear, sleds, trailers, etc. Personally going to the show for a couple new sets of gloves, boots and probably a couple pairs of goggles.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
drive up from didsbury with wife to see all the sleds as she needs a new 600 rmk. taking her out for supper and staying at the hilton after the show for our 36 anniversary so i need the tickets because i will be broke after the evening. seem to buy something every year and looking for a snow plow for my razor

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to purchase an In reach.

Look at the new technology.

Purchase some klim winter gear.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Checking out the new and built sleds... Maybe buy a radio and/or inreach.

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To see the new iron and mods, and to get my 3 boys some new winter coats. Might have to pick up a movie too.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been a whole year since I've been able to go to all the new sleds and lift them up by the rear bumper and guess how much they weigh. That's why I'm going.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the reason's I go, is to meet up with a bunch of old friends and BS about good times.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya-no...
I'm also gonna pick up some motorist boots n gloves.

QUOTE=tex78;2011398]U and Lenny going to the beer gardens together ???[/QUOTE]

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to pick up a bunch of the new video's that are out. Probably grab another snow&mud hoodie and hopefully the stitching on the pockets hold together on this one. Hit the beer garden then make another round and buy a bunch of stuff that my wife thinks I don't need.

rempel1

Reaction score
Time to check out all the new stuff and see how much I can spend Hopefully picking up a HPS can for my Pro and a set of Mountain Addiction racks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom