Snowandmud Snowshow Free Passes

Dutchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
always interesting to see new products. Not really looking for anything specific, but it seems I find something to buy. Also my S&M hoodie is worn out.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going because I hear all the cool kids are going! Oh and maybe to find a deal on something I don't really need!

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going Friday. Hoping to find a cheap 36" kit instead of retail. E start would be good too. 3" track would be good too.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading up there from Calgary on Friday afternoon. Definitely picking up a Kurts Gear Down Kit from Parkland and a set of boards from Backus. Other than that trying to make my buddies spend their cash!!

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading to the show to pickup trailer goodies(slides,superclamps)also hping to upgrade the grandsons sled probably leave with a new 120cc for him Its gonna be an expensive trip! And of coarse stop by the snow and mud both and say hi.

Last edited:

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm heading down to look for a new jacket and check out all the shiny new sleds! Probably pick up a new video and some other gear too. Getting excited to pick up a sled this year!!

'12 T4
Husaberg 570FE

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taking my 10 and 14 year old to the show. They have been excited for 3 weeks. Need some gear and odds and ends.

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be meeting up with my Brother coming in from out of town to look at all the light two strokes he could have bought haha. Already got my Kurts gear down from Chrisco but always looking for more shiny bits

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to the show.
I don't need a thing. But... I'll find something I have to have.
I know where I'm riding this year. But... I'll talk to a bunch of people about their clubs and what the riding is like.
I'm not buying a sled but I'll check out everything on the floor.
I'll come home with a bag full of stuff that will get me by until the first ride.

My friends will make the drive with me and do the exact same thing. :)

towerrigger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading up to the show to get a glimpse of the great Maxwell. Looking to get a autograph from him, hopefully the lineup isn't to long!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
RKNIGHT111 SAID: "Hey, Your a mod, your getting in for Free already. Disqualified!! "

Whaaaaat......... Hey i have family and employees, and staff, that need freebies ..... ;) ....... I should be able to win like the next guy :( ...... freebies for family and friends are awesome :)

Last edited:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
RKNIGHT111 SAID: "Hey, Your a mod, your getting in for Free already. Disqualified!! "

Whaaaaat......... Hey i have family and employees, and staff, that need freebies ..... ;) ....... I should be able to win like the next guy :( ...... freebies for family and friends are awesome :)

Buy them tickets write it off as team building....... Boom freebies

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really love every aspect of snowmobiling, but the main reason I'm going is to buy Mike many#'s a beer cause I called him a douche. Wether he is or isn't, it was not so nice of me to point it out.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I go because the WNR crew lets me join them for cocktails and a limo ride....cocktails during the limo ride, and cocktails at the show. Then I look at girls. Then I wonder why I cannot afford the Mountain Addiction gas can setup I want, so I go to the Cat display and confirm all the reasons why Cats and Cat riders are far superior to all others. After the show, the Doo zombies take me to their lair where they try to convert me to the dark side.

Top Bottom