Snowandmud Jamboree 2011

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Have the Remples filed suit for Beca's incident yet??

It was obviously the organizers fault.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have the Remples filed suit for Beca's incident yet??

It was obviously the organizers fault.....

that poor girl looked worse than #'s after a friday night.

glad sh's ok. has lots of stories to tell in the future. dad needs to purchase newer and better protective gear for future riding :d

tomanytoysnotnuftime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also would like to be able to come for a day ride and meet some of the S&M peeps. It seems like if your a new guy and are not first in line with a long list of references it's almost impossible to get a site cause all the reruns have the place booked up already. As far as myself goes I am not a drunk rowdy retard that causes grief for anyone, I just want to have a good time like most other "Day rider troublemakers"

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
that poor girl looked worse than #'s after a friday night.

glad sh's ok. has lots of stories to tell in the future. dad needs to purchase newer and better protective gear for future riding :d

She's her fathers daughter.... to her it was "a cool experience" and now she will get to re-live it everytime she has to go thru airport security...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
there were spots available right up until the week prior..... everyone books then as schedules change and chit comes up inevitably people start dropping out, we can always make room.....

We've been told over and over that the day-trippers can't take part in the rally.... that said most of the regulars cam for 3/4/5/6 days prior to the organized rally and would happily invite day-trippers to join them...

I also would like to be able to come for a day ride and meet some of the S&M peeps. It seems like if your a new guy and are not first in line with a long list of references it's almost impossible to get a site cause all the reruns have the place booked up already. As far as myself goes I am not a drunk rowdy retard that causes grief for anyone, I just want to have a good time like most other "Day rider troublemakers"

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

there where a few empty sites , although may have not been any notice of being empty?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
there where a few empty sites , although may have not been any notice of being empty?

I posted up till the day I left about openings, however due to no internet access down there I could not keep everyone up to date for the last week. I do know however that thru the week we had several cancels, rebooks, and new bookings.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya can try, but you can't please everyone, ya did well TG. my hats off to ya. ya did well. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just wanted to say that i was going to come [ and mabe camp depending on plans ] thats y i asked about just the day ride.... but seeing as u said no before i just boycotted it all..... and might not go next year either.... its a stupid rule.... not sure if u noticed but most on this site are not the drunkin-drivers ect.... went else where for a ride sorry...

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
i just wanted to say that i was going to come [ and mabe camp depending on plans ] thats y i asked about just the day ride.... but seeing as u said no before i just boycotted it all..... and might not go next year either.... its a stupid rule.... not sure if u noticed but most on this site are not the drunkin-drivers ect.... went else where for a ride sorry...

can't please everyone..... sorry...... I've given up on trying to do that.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The quad rally is a family affair, 99% of the peeps don't take booze on the trail and per chance if someone does its only one or two beer.

The drinking is social time back at camp in the evenings so don't paint people with the drunken mud ripper uppers you've seen else where.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The quad rally is a family affair, 99% of the peeps don't take booze on the trail and per chance if someone does its only one or two beer.

The drinking is social time back at camp in the evenings so don't paint people with the drunken mud ripper uppers you've seen else where.

i agree 100 %.....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

i agree 100 %.....

Are we really diving into this again?

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good talk guys but Tyler has it right no day riders. Another reason is SRD is to interested in snow and mud having a huge rally. They give us our permit based on a certain impact for a certain number of riders. With a open rally rally you lose control of the numbers which could have a negative affect on our continued application for a permit.

Thanks for all those who did make it into the Jamboree and hope to see you all again next year. For you newbies wanting to get in on it be ready to call when told to

THANKS

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

hmmmmm....reruns.....references......our group is pretty active in attending events and know many people and mods on the site, and to get our sites reserved we had 3+ people on 7+ phones calling for an hour to secure our sites, its first come first serve. this year my uinderstanding is that there were sites available right to the last day.

if you want to meet some peeps from here its as easy as watching the forum, almost daily there are people posting for rides in all area's inviting everyone....just so happens the jamboree is a camping/weekend event.

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I managed to book a site a week before the event and I'm a newb had a great time met a lot of peeps and hope toake it next year

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes but we were out camping at southfork allready that weekend.... 10 min truck-quad drive to unload at out west... and sorry we were camping with family so we couldn't move to outwest....

plus i was just wanting to ride , meet peeps from here and go back by supper.... wifes rules eh...............

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh and by the way a little birdy told me that there were a few let to come for the day........... w.t.f ...........:rant:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there were spots available right up until the week prior..... everyone books then as schedules change and chit comes up inevitably people start dropping out, we can always make room.....

We've been told over and over that the day-trippers can't take part in the rally.... that said most of the regulars cam for 3/4/5/6 days prior to the organized rally and would happily invite day-trippers to join them...

So day - trippers are allowed with a invite?

ackid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well if any one would like to go for a ride in the area at a near by campgroud stop in and see us at the bottom of the hill at 752 west rv atv park. we do all the same just no rules. 403-845-9275

Top Bottom